Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread looks a lot like this to me:

vlMShiT.png

In terms of setlist, I think they won't dare not change it at all.

I can imagine the following changes (this is not about heartfelt wishes, but about what I think is not too unlikely):
In other words, I wouldn't be surprised if they made changes taking song lengths and atmospheres into account at the expense of themactic continuity (if they do respect the latter, it would be nice to see "Paschendale" make a come-back in place of FTGGOG for example).

I can't see them dropping FOI from the setlist. One of the big highlights from this tour!

In terms of setlist, I think they won't dare not change it at all.

I can imagine the following changes (this is not about heartfelt wishes, but about what I think is not too unlikely):
In other words, I wouldn't be surprised if they made changes taking song lengths and atmospheres into account at the expense of themactic continuity (if they do respect the latter, it would be nice to see "Paschendale" make a come-back in place of FTGGOG for example).

Well, this makes no sense with the themes of the stage set. DOD/Children/Wrathchild have nothing with the war theme, neither have ATSS, DOD, WTWWB, BNW and El Dorado with religion.

SOTC is there to stay, since Maiden never swap out the centerpiece song. Also, I highly doubt they would change more than 4-5 songs.

It's denial. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the announcement on Twitter has the hashtag #legacyofthebeasttour

It’s not denial. My statement was accurate. Hashtags are
This thread looks a lot like this to me:

vlMShiT.png

You can be as sarcastic as you want, but what you highlight in Bruce's statement does not prove your case. The first statement merely says they haven't played in certain countries on this tour, which is true and has nothing to do with what next year's shows will be.

It is true that nowhere in that statement does it say that the shows will be part of the LOTB tour. And it makes no sense that the LOTB should continue when a new album is recorded. (Not confirmed, but come on.)

I hadn't seen the tweet before. It's a little more disturbing, but it makes sense that they won't use a hashtag for an unannounced album tour.

I have faith in Maiden to do the right and logical thing.

Um, yeah. Bruce's comment does say the LOTB will continue. How can anyone possibly not get that from the comment? Also, how do you "add an extra few items to the show" on a new tour that hasn't even started?

I'm not too happy about a 3rd leg either and would prefer the new album/tour in 2020. But obviously this has been a very successful tour, the band is having fun, and they want to hit places they haven't been to yet on this tour.

The first statement merely says they haven't played in certain countries on this tour, which is true and has nothing to do with what next year's shows will be.

No, he said they have yet to visit these countries on this tour. Which means they haven't visited them on this tour yet, but they are planning to do so on this tour.

Bemused, confused and amused that there's any debate over whether this is LOTB 2020 or not. It will be. Whether there will be any changes remains to be seen, but if so, I doubt there will be too many. Would be nice to see a couple, just to keep things fresh.

I'm a tad disappointed it's turned into a 3 year tour, but given how good it has been so far, it's a bit like getting upset about having to drive the same Ferrari, purely because there's a new Lambo waiting in the garage.

I'm a tad disappointed it's turned into a 3 year tour, but given how it's a bit like getting upset about having to drive the same Ferrari, purely because there's a new Lambo waiting in the garage.

Just one problem, there is a possibility, you will never get a chance to drive that Lambo ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back