Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they never specifically said that "That these shows are part of LOTB" probably means that they aren't part of this tour. This HAS to be the start of an album tour.

If that doesn't tell you it will be legacy leg 3 nothing will even the hash tag says legacy haha

Bruce comments "Next year we will play a number of countries and cities we have yet to visit on this incredible tour, so it is terrific to be able to accept the invitation to return to Download in 2020 and we will certainly go to town and add a few extra items to the show.

#IronMaiden #LegacyOfTheBeastTour

Have they ever said they will only do Australia with Ed force one in the past ?

Bruce comments "Next year we will play a number of countries and cities we have yet to visit on this incredible tour"

I mean if it was Europe how many cities and countries got missed there last time it was a pretty extensive tour

They may not have said that, but looking at their visits to Australia it's only been done with Ed Force One since Bruce and Adrian returned. I don't expect that to change. Bruce's comments are very similar to what they said about Maiden England 2014. They played six countries (I think) they hadn't visited in 2013. So I am gonna guess something similar next year. 5-6 countries they didn't visit and a lot of countries they did visit but in a different city this time. Barcelona instead of Madrid might be one.

They may not have said that, but looking at their visits to Australia it's only been done with Ed Force One since Bruce and Adrian returned. I don't expect that to change. Bruce's comments are very similar to what they said about Maiden England 2014. They played six countries (I think) they hadn't visited in 2013. So I am gonna guess something similar next year. 5-6 countries they didn't visit and a lot of countries they did visit but in a different city this time. Barcelona instead of Madrid might be one.

Probably right that's why I'm thinking the legacy run will be very brief next year and the new album will still be announced after no panic yet haha

Last edited:
Hitting Belfast twice on the one tour? Extremely unusual if it is supposed to LOTB.

Also, I hope Maiden realise there's a noise restriction at Ormeau Park. I went to see Slash at Belsonic last June (they were giving tickets away for free) and it was terrible. They even apologised for the sound not being loud enough.

Like, it's Maiden, so I'm gonna be there. But for it to be loud enough I'd have to be on the feckin stage.

So we are getting The Legacy of the Legacy of the Beast Tour....wonderful.

I get it. There are other places that would still love to see this tour but I'm ready for some new Maiden, damnit lol.

So we are getting The Legacy of the Legacy of the Beast Tour....wonderful.

I get it. There are other places that would still love to see this tour but I'm ready for some new Maiden, damnit lol.

That's why they will probably only play Europe next year...

I'm genuinely interested in what else they're up to next year, given that this tour looks set to be limited run of European festivals.

I'm genuinely interested in what else they're up to next year, given that this tour looks set to be limited run of European festivals.

Hopefully it just is a limited Europe tour much like 2014 where it was less than 2 months. And the album is still announced after

Hopefully it just is a limited Europe tour much like 2014 where it was less than 2 months. And the album is still announced after
Maybe an announcement before? I really believe we will get a new song in the setlist next year.

Maybe an announcement before? I really believe we will get a new song in the setlist next year.

My only guess is they didnt want to start another huge world tour next year and bust out ed force one so a brief Europe run makes sense for them to fill in a gap, and release the album towards the end of the year that would be a good year and start a 2 year world tour 2021/2022

SMH, all of you demanding an album tour when NZ, Aussie and Asia haven't seen LOTB. I want an album too but this announcement gives me hope that I might finally get to see this amazing show.

SMH, all of you demanding an album tour when NZ, Aussie and Asia haven't seen LOTB. I want an album too but this announcement gives me hope that I might finally get to see this amazing show.

I actually highly doubt they are gonna do a down under leg next year makes zero sense to used ed force one just for that they wouldnt haul that stage all the way down without it so its most likely going to be just Europe like the third leg of the maiden england tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back