Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic if they headline Rockfest Hyvinkää. This summer Kiss/Def Leppard was the best festival experience for me ever. Huge amount of parking space very close to the area, no queues (cashless wristband) and very well organised. If it has to be a festival show, I hope this is it.

If they play Rockfest, it would be quite a good location for me. I don't really like festivals, but that wouldn't be the worst kind of festival. I'm trying not to get too excited yet though, because I don't want to be disappointed. :)

I would rather take their own show and setup than some festival. With festival you get drunk people here in Finland and some of them might not be there for the best band in the world.
Let's see how it goes..I will go to see Maiden anyways.

Last edited:
I actually prefer a festival on this occasion. A one-day ticket is the same price as a normal Maiden gig anyways and at festivals, there are usually other great bands as well. No signs of The Raven Age or shite like that.

Well, this particular festival has had (in my opinion) excellent lineups two years in a row. But we'll have to wait and see.

I think I've seen most of the bands from the past 2 Rockfests, but I agree that those lineups have been really good. Maiden could be there.
Have to wait and see how this goes..even if I had hoped Maiden to be here soon I will be surprised at whatever they will announce. Any news is welcome.

I think its pretty much confirmed for Rockfest Massive news on November 7 is a pretty big give away haha

Even if Maiden has those 2 dates in UK next year, and now we know that they will announce only Australia and New Zealand tour on november 7th (as mentioned on the youtube-video), Im not entirely yet sure would they do another European tour yet? I would like to see Maiden as much as possible, but I want to say that don't yet hold your breath as you might get disappointed. Im still on the fence on how this could be back from the edge. Unless it changes to be tour for the next album. In for this one as always, but Im still not sold completely on the idea. Your feelings?

Probably they will start the tour with Australian/NZ dates (end of April). A strong rumour about IM headlining Tons of Rock Fest in Oslo.

Last edited:
They won't just do Donnington and Belfast. There will certainly be other European shows.

Are you absolutely sure? Just guessing, this right as we all are. Nobody yet knows more, but maybe 7th day will bring some light on the matter.
There's always few places that have rumours, that sometimes even are correct but sometimes not. That's why I hope that I won't be disappointed.
Not sure if there's sense in expanding the tour to be another full Euro-run just as there's no changes around (well, they might change couple songs around and I got few guesses what will be changed). Time wise it could go on like late april gigging there in Aus/NZ etc..they could fit a slot for the Euro-dates after that.
This has been interesting to follow but also very thrilling..hope to see Maiden next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back