NOW WATCHING

Watched The Mummy (2017).

Tom Cruise is great in almost everything he has ever done. This is sadly an exception. Another Batman v Superman-esque mess trying to start up a new shared universe to copy the success of the MCU. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible - just terribly uninteresting, disjointed and bland.

5/10.
Is Jake Johnson good in it? He's about the only reason I'd have to watch that movie.

Another Batman v Superman-esque mess trying to start up a new shared universe to copy the success of the MCU.
Apart from The Conjuring Universe, I don't think anyone will be able to replicate the success of the MCU. Sad, because I like the DCEU films quite a bit...

Except for Suicide Squad. That film can go fuck itself.

I'm not a comic book reader but the concept of Suicide Squad was really interesting to me, plus DC has some absolutely cracking villains. Shame DC fucked it up so badly.

I'm not a fan of comic books either, but I like DC's heroes and villains much more than I like Marvel's, and except for Suicide Squad and Justice League, I've been enjoying the DCEU movies quite a bit (Wonder Woman being my favorite so far). Batman v Superman in particular is very underrated, and I'm really looking forward to Aquaman.

I've seen every single Marvel movie (Marvel Studios and other studios) and every single DC movie since 2011 in cinemas, apart from Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance and Fant4stic. But I'm probably gonna skip Aquaman because I can't stand Jason Momoa, and also Venom because I want it to fail so that Sony gives all the rights to Marvel Studios.

I could tell you what I think of Jason Momoa, but I'm afraid my boyfriend might read here.

While scrolling through a movie website I start rattling off the titles and then say, "Oh, MI:Ghost Protocol is out." my girlfriend says, "Anything with Tom Cruise in it, I'm in." "Um... you know he's like 60?" "No he's not! and even if he was I'd still do him." LOL

I could tell you what I think of Jason Momoa, but I'm afraid my boyfriend might read here.

You think he's one of those losers who would stalk you online only to see if you agree with his opinion on the hottest GoT characters?

Funny, Jason Momoa always came across as a pretty cool guy to me. Apparently he's also a huge metal fan.
I wasn't trying to insinuate that he wasn't a cool guy.

Let me explain why Jason Momoa isn't cool. He was the keynote guest at Ottawa Comicon this year, and he cancelled all of his panels and Q&As to sign more autographs at like $120 a pop.

I wasn't trying to insinuate that he wasn't a cool guy.

Well, you did call him a "charisma vacuum". That doesn't sound like a cool guy. ;)

He was the keynote guest at Ottawa Comicon this year, and he cancelled all of his panels and Q&As to sign more autographs at like $120 a pop.

This is definitely uncool though. I don't think anyone can justify charging that amount for an autograph.

Back