NOW WATCHING

Aaaaaargh! That's the one that prevents me from re-reading the book or watching the film. I've always thought it was only me that found that scene the worst of them all.

Definitely not just you! I haven't even read the book to be honest, I remember my Uncle talking about it a while back, he said it made him feel uncomfortable and he isn't usually bothered by stuff like that. I am, very much so, so it's always put me off.

Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)

Possibly the best action film of all time? Ticks all of the boxes of the series, and manages to hit all the emotional notes as well as just being damn entertaining.

About to watch Ghostland, and honestly? I'm kinda scared. Apparently, it was released a while ago in a few countries, but we're just hearing about it now in Brazil. The trailer was beyond creepy, and suddenly everyone was talking about how actress Taylor Hickson sued the producers over an extremely gruesome facial injury, and I just have to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm hyped, so if it's shit... well, I'm fucked. :p

About to watch Ghostland, and honestly? I'm kinda scared. Apparently, it was released a while ago in a few countries, but we're just hearing about it now in Brazil. The trailer was beyond creepy, and suddenly everyone was talking about how actress Taylor Hickson sued the producers over an extremely gruesome facial injury, and I just have to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm hyped, so if it's shit... well, I'm fucked. :p
So... I cried. I fucking cried, and I had never cried in a movie before in my life. It was disturbing on so many levels, but was also... sad, and beautiful, and tragic, and devastating, and... I don't even know what I'm typing anymore. I might do a full review later on, but right now, I couldn't if I tried. This movie left me... speechless. There's no other way to put it. I have to think about it for a while before I can have some kind of commentary.

The only thing I can say is that it's my new favorite movie. And I don't care what anybody has to say.

So... I cried. I fucking cried, and I had never cried in a movie before in my life. It was disturbing on so many levels, but was also... sad, and beautiful, and tragic, and devastating, and... I don't even know what I'm typing anymore. I might do a full review later on, but right now, I couldn't if I tried. This movie left me... speechless. There's no other way to put it. I have to think about it for a while before I can have some kind of commentary.

The only thing I can say is that it's my new favorite movie. And I don't care what anybody has to say.
Write-ups for it look pretty poor; not that that means very much. Without giving anything away, what did you find so good about it? And will Cried be back here to say Cried cried when watching it?

wnhIhk0UI3f1T1JcL-nJZl7A1Js=.gif

Gerald's Game is also really good! Besides the scenes you mention..

I also found the scenes with the moonlight man amazingly creepy :)

I was in two minds about him, part of me wanted him to be a personification of Death, but I really did like the reveal that he was actually there. Genius, I didn't see that coming at all.

I'm watching the 10 episode miniseries Maniac on Netflix. I'm currently on episode 3. It's very confusing at first but as you watch more and more things are explained. Love the story and the characthers so far. Emma Stone is amazing as always :)

Watched The Mummy (2017).

Tom Cruise is great in almost everything he has ever done. This is sadly an exception. Another Batman v Superman-esque mess trying to start up a new shared universe to copy the success of the MCU. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible - just terribly uninteresting, disjointed and bland.

5/10.

Back