NOW WATCHING

I finally saw Life of Brian last night! Due to a series of circumstances I've never seen it before but it was worth all the wait - I don't think there were one scene where I didn't laugh out loud. One of the best films ever made without doubt!

Also watched The Holy Grail for about the fourth time. I'm turning into a Monty Python fanatic [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Holy Grail has been one of favourite films for years and only saw the Life of Brian for the first time about a year ago, but it's so much better! Seen it 3 or 4 times now. So funny!! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

"All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"

The Holy Grail is a brilliant movie as well but it's not as consistent as Life of Brian which hasn't got a bad scene if you ask me. Meaning of Life is a bit weaker than the others but it certainly has its moments too! The Grim Reaper sketch is a classic, as is the one about British officers.

Ok, Just watched The Forty Year Old Virgen and it is AMAZINGLY funny. The funniest thing I've seen that does not include Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrel and all that pack. Great Cast, great movie.

The Holy Grail has always been my favourite Python movie, but to each his own. I think my favourite part is...

"I'm not the Messiah!"
"Only the true Messiah would deny it! I should know, I've followed a few."
"Alright, then I AM the Messiah!"
"HE IS! HE IS THE MESSIAH!"
"NOW FUCK OFF!"
".......how shall we fuck off, o lord?"

BRIAN: Look. You've got it all wrong. You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals!
FOLLOWERS (in unison): Yes, we're all individuals!
BRIAN: You're all different!
FOLLOWERS (in unison): Yes, we are all different!
DENNIS (raises hand): I'm not.
ARTHUR: Shhhh.
FOLLOWERS (in unison): Shh. Shhhh. Shhh.

I could go on posting quotes from Life of Brian for hours.

At a sidenote I saw The Maltese Falcon last night which was great. I really prefer good dialogues and acting to the endless action scenes that plague newer movies of the same genre.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Aug 21 2005, 02:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Aug 21 2005, 02:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I could go on posting quotes from Life of Brian for hours.
[snapback]116041[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Couldn't we all?!

Brian: I am NOT the Messiah!
Arthur: I say you are Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few.

Stealth.... a great movie and a good example of immortal pilots... what a waste of time....

I just finished "Enemy at the Gates" its great... now its one of my favotire movies...

PS: my 100th post [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Aug 20 2005, 07:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Aug 20 2005, 07:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The Grim Reaper sketch is a classic, as is the one about British officers.
[snapback]116006[/snapback]​
[/quote]

"I've got a book I'd quite like to read!"
"OKAY THEN! GO OFF AND READ YOUR BOOK!!"

He sounds like a nice psychotic drill sergeant. As for what I've seen recenty, well, I haven't been bothered to bugger off down to the cinema but I saw Saw [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , Ghost In The Shell and Akira recently. Great stuff they were.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Aug 20 2005, 10:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Aug 20 2005, 10:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Life of Brian which hasn't got a bad scene if you ask me
[snapback]116006[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Agreed [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I like [a href=\'http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/brian.htm\' target=\'_blank\']this[/a] little site where some of the memorable scenes can be read from the script.

I saw A documentary entitled "The Illuminati", which was divided in parts. in esence, the Illuminati are practically the Bavarian name of the Wing, foiunded by Allan Weishaupt or something like that... It had good production values, and it even did make me a bit skepticall about the world we live in, but at the end they f****d it all up by saying that the freemasons were devil-worshipers (may be true, don't really care) and that these demonic entities exist, and they showed an catholic exorcism... That's where it all crumbled.

I also saw a romanian documentary called "Children of the Decree". It's about how Decree 770, enforced in 1967 by Ceausescu and the political regime of that time banned any forms of avortion. It's in english, so you all should just watch it to see the things that my parents went through...

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Oct 3 2005, 07:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Oct 3 2005, 07:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I saw A documentary entitled "The Illuminati", which was divided in  parts. in esence, the Illuminati are practically the Bavarian name of the Wing, foiunded by Allan Weishaupt or something like that... It had good production values, and it even did make me a bit skepticall about the world we live in, but at the end they f****d it all up by saying that the freemasons were devil-worshipers (may be true, don't really care) and that these demonic entities exist, and they showed an catholic exorcism... That's where it all crumbled.
[snapback]119739[/snapback]​
[/quote]

There's a book (fiction) written by Dan Brown called Angels and Demons that talks about the illuminati and their link with satanism and the masons. The book says that they are satanists but not in our way of thinking. They reject christianity, not worship the devil. I suppose though it is fiction and should be taken with a pinch of salt but in the foreword at the start of the book it explains that the information in the book is based on fact.
Maybe the freemasons are devilworshippers, I don't know.

All you need to know about the Illuminati can be found at [a href=\'http://www.sinisterministerx.net/supergenius/illuminati.php\' target=\'_blank\']this location[/a]. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-national acrobat+Aug 20 2005, 06:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(national acrobat @ Aug 20 2005, 06:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!
[snapback]116003[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Found this spoon, sir [/quote][!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'[/quote]

I'm watching quest for the holy grail now, one of the best movies I've ever seen. Haven't seem any other Python movies though. To all the illeagle movie downloaders on this sight has anyone seen saw 2 yet? If they have is it any good?

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jul 24 2005, 03:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jul 24 2005, 03:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]so.... what? My Grandmother Laughed during the Exorcist while I almost shit my pants... Does that mean it Wasn't a scary movie? No it means she was not able to suspend rational thought for two hours and let the movie carry her away in its story.
[snapback]112901[/snapback]​
[/quote]
HAHAHA The Exorcist scared you? Me and my friends watched it a few day ago and it was one of the funniest things I ever saw. I dies when she was bouncing up and down on the bed, and when she came down the stairs [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As soon as I post something I think of something else to say. Last night I watched Land of the Dead and it was great. Tons of gory zombie eating people action. It even almost had a story.

Back