NOW PLAYING

Bruce Dickinson - Power Of The Sun

One of my all time favorite solo songs of Bruce and overall. Golden chorus! Everything is perfect. :yes:

A hit single that could have been a live favorite. Actually, almost all songs from the Tyranny Of Souls album would have been great live. The album has something for everyone (speed, power, heaviness, rock, ballad, double bass, catchy melodies and choruses, piano passages) and is probably the most accessible solo album of Bruce (it's my favorite album of his). The album derseved its own (short, I guess) tour.

A song with a big Maiden vibe that could fit in the Dance Of Death album.

71l6AcaZkGL._AC_SX679_.jpg

I mean, Surfing With the Alien is a classic, but I think this is a really close rival.

Gamma Ray - No World Order

This sounds a lot like Power Plant 2 so far, which is great because Power Plant rocks.
I like it a bit more than Power Plant, at least after hearing both 3 or so times. There's definitely more consistency on NWO imo. Both are classic albums though.

I mean, Surfing With the Alien is a classic, but I think this is a really close rival.

too bad he's skipping this cd on his current tour
I will see him in Houston in November.

NP: Tesla - Rock Me to the Top

Back