Now Playing (Video Games)

Mosh said:
I play Team Fortress 2, it's awesome (it took me a week to download too). You should add me on Steam. (Batman_West)

I've found that I suck already, so you'll probably be better than me ;) I'm EmperorBadger on steam btw (just joined up very recently), You'll have to send a request to me because well I haven't paid for any games yet so it won't let me do some things.
LooseCannon said:
I really think Ocarina of Time is one of the greatest games ever, if not the greatest game ever.
Agreed, one of the reasons why I got a N64 all those years ago, although I really hated Bottom Of The Well (was 8 at the time when it came out) but I was fine with Shadow Temple (so go figure). Although the things I hated the most were those Wallmasters!

That said, I spent quite alot of time playing the N64 there were a decent number of great games for it. Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, Banjo Kazooie, Perfect Dark (there's bound to be a dozen more that I've missed or just forgotten about).

Unknown One said:
I've found that I suck already, so you'll probably be better than me ;) I'm EmperorBadger on steam btw (just joined up very recently), You'll have to send a request to me because well I haven't paid for any games yet so it won't let me do some things.
I haven't either, so I guess I'll just keep an eye out for ya :) I always play on the "Quadassasins 2Fort/Turbine server. And I caught on to the game very quickly.

I'm currently playing Halo Reach, and to be honest have been since last September. It's a great online game, good laugh with friends!

The only games I've been playing lately are The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and PES 6 (yes still stuck with this one  :D). There are so many things to do in Oblivion that I highly doubt I will ever fully complete it if I don't spend some serious time with it.

Konami has made some serious efforts the last 5-6 years to destroy what once was a masterpiece but I still prefer PES over FIFA.Even so I'm only playing 2011 for 2vsCOM or 3vsCOM games which is a lot more fun.We're having fun punishing every European team that has beaten Olympiakos on Champions League.  :bigsmile:
I never get tired of PES 5 and 6. 

Dr Sin said:
Best Game ever!! NOT LONG UNTIL SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, I need to calm down)

:ok:

I hope that Skyrim won't be much different from Oblivion, beside the quests and map, ofc. But the guilds/skills thing was so awesome and wide variety of weapons FTW!

Also, FIFA > PES, but you have to give Konami a credit, they're not bad after all...

I used to have Playstation (original), but it broke. I have around 100 games for it, my favorites were: Medal Of Honor, Crash Bandicoot, Resident Evil and Tomb Raider.

FIFA is a lot better than PES nowadays. There's a huge difference on consols and with FIFA 11, FIFA passed PES on PC also.

Cool graphics, but pretty demanding as well. I'll try to minimalize the settings on my computer and see if I can play it.

I'm also a bit confused about that left/right hand thing, since I got used to Oblivion system.

Getting in battlefield bad company 2 alot recently, great huge multiplayer battles online, still havent finished crysis 2 single player, age of empires 3 is finished but i have to start playing the expansions, finished dead space 2, bit to finish in the new medal of honor game, looking forward to skyrim, batman arkham city and of course modern warfare 3 and battlefield 3 

Got Command and Conquer: The First Decade. Plays great, there is a problem with the colors, but that's it.

Looking forward to Madden 12, the changes they have made to the Franchise Mode have me excited about this for the first time in a while.

I wish I had an xbox 360... I'm still playing NHL 07 on my old xbox or 91-95 on my emulators lol, those old games are still a lot of fun. I've also been playing Mario Land 3: Warioland, what an awesome game. a surprisingly strong franchise of its own, but the first game (as in many franchises) is the best IMO.

Back