Now Playing (Video Games)

The only two zelda games I have enjoyed thoroughly is the oringinal and Oracle of Seasons. Great adventures indeed. I didn't play the N64 ones, because well... n64 was crap.

For reference, I just banned Onhell for that comment. Not really.

Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda game of them all. By heads and tails.

Oh, I don't doubt that at all, I just never liked the N64 in general. Sure Golden Eye was awesome to play in multi-player and drunk with your friends, but other than that I don't feel like I missed out on too much by skipping that console.

Wow, Onhell!  Back from the brink of banning....

COD6 (Modern Warefare 2) Is releasing its first set of maps for online play.  I'm looking forward to that.  I looked just the other day, and i have something stupid, like 15+days of online play in that game.  I officially have no life.

I know, of all the shit I've stirred and outrageous comments I've made, I never thought neglecting Ocharina of Time would be the one to do me in :p

No joke!  I figured, at the very least, the drunken pirate vs. the pretzel maker would get you some time in the internet slammer!

Tread carefully in Zelda's world  ;)

Ha! I had forgotten about that... yeah, that was cool ish. What happened to the Zelda posts? what Thread were they on, was it this one? I remember LC speaking of each Zelda game pretty extensively.

I noticed that there are no similar threads, so... what games are you currently playing?

I bought a new laptop more than a month ago and I came back to the gaming world (my old computer was very weak).
I finished Just Cause 2 few days ago and I can say that it's an awesome game. Grapple hook+parachute travelling is awesome, as is the map - which is probably the best map ever for an open world game. I'm starting GTA IV right now, and I'll see how it goes...

I approve of this thread.

Deus Ex, on realistic difficulty. On missile silo level, can't anymore remember how many times I have already played through this game. Doom, Doom II and Final Doom - I play these daily, although I rarely play the official maps anymore. Fallout. Duke Nukem Forever. And UFO: Enemy Unknown, of course.

Looking forward to these games: Deus Ex Human Revolution, Hard Reset, XCOM, Thief 4, Doom 4 and Rage.

Sorry, didn't notice it :oops: But still, no one posted for a year and a half on that thread, so can this thread stay? :ok: Or just merge both threads?

Anyway, first missions in GTA IV are really boring. Drive here, drive there, drive this guy to that place etc. I hope it gets better :S

I still have a game gear. I never play it though because of short battery life. But the games are awesome.

My dad still has ours, we just use the wall adapter :). Columns, Road Rash, GG Shinobi I and II... yeah, great games indeed. They were hard to find in Mexico so we didn't have many games for it.

I've been meaning to get a wall adapter but I'm too lazy. :p Columns is so addicting!

Back