Now Playing (Video Games)

snake plissken said:
Amazing game. Played through it twice and every time I delve into it I still find new things to do.

Me too! I like those free-roaming games very much!

There's always something to do! A wide variety of choices.

I've seen the trailers for that zombie game-- looks pretty wild.

I am a pretty basic gamer-- I've played Diablo II on my pc, otherwise I play COD on xbox and Forza on xbox...

Most of my time is spent online gaming with Black Ops.

I don't wan't to sound like some backseat mod, but if the thread is old, a red warning text should appear when you reply. Read it. There is a more recent gaming thread in General Discussion, by the way.

About half way into Red Dead Redemption, great game.

Black Ops got old fast for me, the campaign was too over the top and kinda stupid to me.

Vap said:
I don't wan't to sound like some backseat mod, but if the thread is old, a red warning text should appear when you reply. Read it. There is a more recent gaming thread in General Discussion, by the way.

It is the opposite Vap, if an old thread exists a new one shouldn't be created.... but it's happened. If the mods are in the mood they can be merged.

Just finished Minish Cap, for the 3rd time overall. Great game - very much alike Link To The Past, but way tougher.

Just finished downloading Team Fortress 2 (10GB and 1 week later  -_- ) yesterday, so will probably be spending some time on that. Still play a weekly Age of Empires 2 game with a few mates though.

^ great game, very original and fresh even after almost 20 years. I recently played SNES version (called Out Of This World) because emulator can save and load machine states (eg. give you a quick save/load) at any point in game.

On the other hand, i tried to play Wind Waker, and after 15 - 20 minutes, I cemented my opinion - I just don't care about 3D Zelda's.

Unknown One said:
Just finished downloading Team Fortress 2 (10GB and 1 week later  -_- ) yesterday, so will probably be spending some time on that. Still play a weekly Age of Empires 2 game with a few mates though. 
I play Team Fortress 2, it's awesome (it took me a week to download too). You should add me on Steam. (Batman_West)

I'm stuck on the Three Leaf Clover mission on GTA IV for hours. I almost finished it once but got hit by a train that I didn't see coming :(

Zare said:
^ great game, very original and fresh even after almost 20 years. I recently played SNES version (called Out Of This World) because emulator can save and load machine states (eg. give you a quick save/load) at any point in game.

On the other hand, i tried to play Wind Waker, and after 15 - 20 minutes, I cemented my opinion - I just don't care about 3D Zelda's.

I really think Ocarina of Time is one of the greatest games ever, if not the greatest game ever. Fantastic game. Wind Waker is the weakest of the 3D Zelda games, I think. It is the only of the main Zelda games I haven't yet beaten.

Completed Another World! A quicksave/load feature would surely be great, so many parts are just so cruel.

Back