Now drinking

Any Rose recommendations? I recently had a really nice one and can't work out which it was?

1697376414989.jpeg

This is a seasonal bock, I couldn't find it anywhere last year, this time, I'm doing groceries and there's the twelve pack, beckoning me.

I've been trying out low alcohol low(er)calorie beers and ciders recently on recommendation of a colleague who drinks very little for health reasons but likes a bit of banter in the pub.

I came across this one which I have to say tastes better than a lot of the generic real ales available in pubs at the moment.

It reminds me of a traditional small ale that some fellow re-enactors once brewed

Attachments

• adnams-ghost-ship-alcohol-free-beer-x28-0.5-abv-x29--pack-size-12-pack-save-7-1130-p.jpg
    adnams-ghost-ship-alcohol-free-beer-x28-0.5-abv-x29--pack-size-12-pack-save-7-1130-p.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
1707771455479.png
Bought this in Vienna in the first days of January and should have drunk it there and then, when it was cold, wet, and windy, not now in Sofia.
Very sweet, very alcoholic, still qualifies as beer somehow.
I wouldn't say it's bad cause it isn't but it certainly isn't my kind of beer either.

Certainly not.
Interestingly, that claim on the label (and everything else for that matter) is in English and French but not German.
Is it made with the Canadian market in mind, I wonder.

Back