NIGHTWISH SURVIVOR 2015: Results -> Ghost Love Score wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
I'm only voting for three songs right now, and those are the three songs that detract from Dark Passion Play being a near-perfect album:

Master Passion Greed
Whoever Brings the Night
For the Heart I Once Had

Escapist is amazing and catchy, While Your Lips Are Still Red is a beautiful track. Both would have made far superior album cuts, though I could understand leaving off Lips so as not to have too many ballads. DPP is a little long, anyway, so cut three tracks, add Escapist, and you've got probably the best Nightwish album ever.

I'll have to listen to this album a couple of times before deciding what to vote for. One thing though... Bye Bye Beautiful is getting my vote just for the dumb childish lyrics. Otherwise cool song, but can't get over the petty Tarja-bashing even though I don't like her either. Leave personal crap out of lyrics, please. At least Tuomas realised his mistake and they never played it live again.

On it! Actually listened to DPP last night but saw I had some time to spare with the poll so I'm going to try and get get a second listen in before voting. First impression is pretty good though. I really like Anette's voice.

On it! Actually listened to DPP last night but saw I had some time to spare with the poll so I'm going to try and get get a second listen in before voting. First impression is pretty good though. I really like Anette's voice.

It really helps that she got to sing over arguably the strongest set of Nightwish songs ever on her first album. Also, so much Marco!

Oh and it'd be nice if you guys listened to Imaginaerum and EFMB before TBOS comes out so that you can vote easily... I know that I'll probably have to slow down the game when TBOS comes out because no one will listen to anything else :D

Already halfway there. Just listened to Imaginaerum a few days ago and will spin EFMB today. Should be easy, I listened to it over 15 times back when it came out in April.

I'm only voting for three songs right now, and those are the three songs that detract from Dark Passion Play being a near-perfect album:

Master Passion Greed
Whoever Brings the Night
For the Heart I Once Had

Escapist is amazing and catchy, While Your Lips Are Still Red is a beautiful track. Both would have made far superior album cuts, though I could understand leaving off Lips so as not to have too many ballads. DPP is a little long, anyway, so cut three tracks, add Escapist, and you've got probably the best Nightwish album ever.

Yeah both of those bonus songs are good. I'd definitely replace some of the other ballads (because there are alot on the album) with both of these tracks.

The insanely high amount of votes for Master Passion Greed and Meadows Of Heaven is baffling to me. Former is one of my favorites, you guys are monsters :(

End Of All Hope, Bye Bye Beautiful (WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE VOTING FOR IT?!), Sahara, Last Of The Wilds, Escapist.

Back