Nights of the Dead, Legacy of the Beast: Live in Mexico City (new live album)

"What are you doing wearing my yellow- (catches himself) my red jacket?"

When Bruce said that in the live album, I remembered that he is not wearing the red jacket during ''The Trooper'' on this tour.

He started wearing red jacket during Trooper since the Early Days tour onward, If I'm not mistaken.

Still haven't received the limited coloured vinyl-set from the store:confused:
I preordered it as soon it became available (like 7 weeks before the release date) and so..this is just not acceptable by any means.
I think I have to get it from the usual record stores soon..

Still haven't received the limited coloured vinyl-set from the store:confused:
I preordered it as soon it became available (like 7 weeks before the release date) and so..this is just not acceptable by any means.
I think I have to get it from the usual record stores soon..

Chase it up with the email address I posted earlier in the thread, as I think that coloured set was only available online.

Chase it up with the email address I posted earlier in the thread, as I think that coloured set was only available online.
I've contacted their lazy and slow service, I was mentioned of another replacement being sent.
The limited coloured vinyl can be bought from independent record stores and it's widely available.
They shouldn't have kept that thing to themselves (would have been nice to mention it if it was later available elsewhere?), as if we had known this earlier plenty of people could have avoided the mess and horrible problems with the store.

Last edited:
I hate this album and artifical crowd noise, I cant belive that they released this recording.

Ok, it is pandemic and they want to grab some money ASAP, but then they could released some old recordings. We all know that there are a live recordings of No prayer tour, reunion tour, early days tour. This pandemic period was perfect time for releasing that kind of content

I hate this album and artifical crowd noise, I cant belive that they released this recording.

Ok, it is pandemic and they want to grab some money ASAP, but then they could released some old recordings. We all know that there are a live recordings of No prayer tour, reunion tour, early days tour. This pandemic period was perfect time for releasing that kind of content
The album was actually planned well before the pandemic. But yeah, it's a really piss poor effort.

Back