New Single - The Writing on the Wall

He has. He’s got his own band, Icon of Sin, & he still sounds like Bruce.

Best thing is, video reminded me of Priest. I think it was the bikes. Also intro reminds me of ‘Till The Day I Die’. I love Priest & Halford. Excited re the rest of the album. I love all the cartoons that were mentioned in this thread

I’d love Bruce to look like 1 of the bikers in the video onstage, assuming I can get to the tour. “Nazgul on Harleys”?? I couldn’t love that man more.

I’m getting used to the silver hair. He looks like a mage. Even if it is their last, all the stuff to look up around the songs, all the things that influenced the video, means I probably won’t even notice they’ve split until they’ve long gone.
Loved the invitation & the clues.

Of course!! the Feast happens just before Belshazzar sees "that writing"

& when Bruce was interviewed & asked to give more details & he went all shy & said, “I can’t” . I melted.

When I saw the video, I didn’t notice who/what the white-haired guy got his life-force/energy from. I only noticed he got up from his wheelchair while the new song was playing, coz it’s literally that good. Almost folk-rock (which I love)

Then I saw that Bruce had written the story. That was him all over. I was so pleased to see the white-haired guy get up in the story, coz the band are brilliant for pain relief & anyone that sounds remotely like Bruce lights me up inside xx

if (let’s be more accurate) *when they split * they could do a comic/tv series in same style. Set up another treasure hunt & leave some more clues. The end result will be gutting.

However, I am looking forward to their “mammoth songs”. I read somewhere that it’ll be more laid-back biker stuff. I hope this is true. I’ve always loved ‘Nodding Donkey Blues’ so I’m really pleased

The woman in the video wants to see IM so much she'll go without food/water10033148.jpg

Please discuss the single here.

Hello all,

Need your help. Well, maiden needs your help.
Could you head over to IMDB if you have an account and vote for the single appropriately? I am not suggesting spam or cheating at all. Just your opinion. I feel the rating is too low and it deserves more:)
Maiden is also not doing as well as expected on metallian.com website. If you care to add your voice i already have.

Hello all,

Could you head over to IMDB if you have an account and vote for the single appropriately? I am not suggesting spam or cheating at all. Just your opinion. I feel the rating is too low and it deserves more:)
Maiden is also not doing as well as expected on metallian.com website. If you care to add your voice i already have.
Just created an account and voted

Hello all,

So what's the rating?

So I let the single rest for a few days but listened to it in the car a bit ago. Still love it. Bruce sounds great, solos sound killer, especially H’s. If this is an indication of the quality of songs forthcoming we are in for a treat.

I was just listening to this earlier today when it was played on the radio and damn, that solo section. It's kind of funny though cos this song kinda makes me wish Omega didn't exist. I can totally hear the end of Adrian's solo on TWOTW end with that little harmonized bit from Omega, followed by a similar fast riff and manic solo section by Janick I guess before transitioning back into the song and the final chorus. Hell, maybe it's a little cheesy or wouldn't fit the song but I just can't not hear and like it in my head.

I heard TWOTW today on radio. Still great song but I think that fast rocker would work better. Then again - if this is some hint towards how Senjutsu will sound like i'm fine with that.

Vocals sound like Nickelback crossed with Linkin Park. Esp. chorus. It’s good. This is me quivering at the song with/without its video -– I thought the song would fall flat without that but it doesn’t.

shiverything.gif

Why the mention of Hollywood?? Unless it’s referring to their huge fanbase, as in if Babylon still existed the people there would love Maiden as well, coz they’re just that good. Also, as said city fell – referring to Maiden “falling”??

Back