New Single - The Writing on the Wall

Sadly TWOTW Blu Ray isn't actually 5.1, despite being advertised as such. The song is actually in stereo while the 3 remaining channels are used for the sound effects.

I would really like to know from other guitarists on this board that took the time to study and learn all the H solos (2 mins to midnight, Aces high, wicker man, wasted years, paschendale, different world etc) whether they feel the same way.
A late reply, but I agree with this.

Thank you very much for sharing! It's a fantastic look behind the scenes, lots of interesting WIP footage, I love watching stuff like this. One detail that stood out to me: I really dig the alternative look of Senjutsu Eddie. The one with those weird horns or whatever that is. I guess they went for the helmet, because it reflects the Japanese theme of the album a bit better, but the other version is cool.

1633561047941.png1633561538561.png

Also, that Somewhere in Time pitch at the beginning looked intriguing. I'd love to see that made into some kind of video.

Thank you very much for sharing! It's a fantastic look behind the scenes, lots of interesting WIP footage, I love watching stuff like this. One detail that stood out to me: I really dig the alternative look of Senjutsu Eddie. The one with those weird horns or whatever that is. I guess they went for the helmet, because it reflects the Japanese theme of the album a bit better, but the other version is cool.

View attachment 17530View attachment 17531

Also, that Somewhere in Time pitch at the beginning looked intriguing. I'd love to see that made into some kind of video.
this eddie looks like the eddie on the back of the album (the alternate cover)
Anyways, if you like WIPs I am crawling through the websites of people who worked on it and preserving all the original stuff they uploaded on this folder full of pictures and some 4k ultrawide wallpaper material
Ive also vectorized one of the eddies too

Back