New posters! Who are you?

i'm James, i live in Canada. i've liked Maiden for years but after seeing for the first time a month ago, they have become quite possibly my favourite band

Basically been surfing these forums for a while, finally bothered to create an account today.
Always and only listen to Maiden, may be forming a Maiden-esque and inspired band soon.
Hope to be accepted by this community and have good banter along the way :D

Hello, my name is Nigel. I love about three things in this god forsaken world. #1 My wife and children. # 2 All things Iron Maiden. I have absolutely loved them since 1983. I have seen them on tour 11 times. I have watched all of their videos and concert performances hundreds of times. #3 I love the NEW YORK RANGERS HOCKEY TEAM. I bleed red, white and blue. Hockey is my religion. The rink is my church. The Stanley Cup is my holy grail. And Mark John Douglas Messier is GOD himself!!!!

Yep, and if you want to chat hockey, check out either the Hockey thread or the 100k thread, where discussions happen :)

Not the chat room?  I'd have thought you'd be the first person to advertise that whenever possible. :innocent:

I see I've made your signature again.  I only advertise the chatroom at home.  I'm at work currently.

Careful about the chatroom, Nigel. Maverick has resumed occasionally lurking there. We'd hate to get his panties twisted even further because of your punctuation.

Just kidding, of course. If you see him, twist away.

I have improved upon my poor punctuation. I don't want to start another blood feud. How come there is never anybody in the chatroom?

Check out the chat around 2pm central time, or mayb around 6-7pm central time.  Or, even later, closer to 10pm.  Those are the times I've been lucky enough to find people there.

Welcome all new hockey fans!!! It is almost hockey season again right? I'll try to pay attention this year.

Back