New posters! Who are you?

Yes, welcome Moonstone! I have to agree that your English is much more gooder than Onhell's.  :lol:

You know! Maybe we should assess his proficiency beyond a couple of sentences, before comparing it to my huge body of pompous, self-indulgent, brilliant, ass-kicking, killer, powerslave, BNW, Judas Priest?, Helloween! body of work.  <_<

Agreed, court is now in recess until further evidence can be garnered. I guess one pertinent question would be: Moonstone, how long did it take you from conception till actual post to formulate that introduction?

Onhell said:
You know! Maybe we should assess his proficiency beyond a couple of sentences, before comparing it to my huge body of pompous, self-indulgent, brilliant, ass-kicking, killer, powerslave, BNW, Judas Priest?, Helloween! body of work.  <_<

And me thinking the only danger could come from Mr. DICKtionary.....

Deano said:
Agreed, court is now in recess until further evidence can be garnered. I guess one pertinent question would be: Moonstone, how long did it take you from conception till actual post to formulate that introduction?

Well, I was actually so nervous about posting I just didn´t think of anything else...... :eek:

Anyway. I won´t say anything about Onhell, after all, he´s my paisano, you know.....And by the way, Onhell, I'm a she. :D

English looks good in that post too Moonstone, how embarrassed Onhell must feel now.......  :D

MoonStone said:
And me thinking the only danger could come from Mr. DICKtionary.....

Well, I was actually so nervous about posting I just didn´t think of anything else...... :eek:

Anyway. I won´t say anything about Onhell, after all, he´s my paisano, you know.....And by the way, Onhell, I'm a she. :D

LOL, I believe Mr. DICKtionary is on hiatus, and sorry paisana :D

Welcome mishmosh! Based on your name, I can't wait to see what you'll put up for an avatar. Tell all of London I said "hi"!

Nothing wrong with that-- I made 3 posts at first, then nothing for a year and a half... nice to see you posting!

Alright....I'm a long time fan, got to meet the boys in Winnipeg (Nice bus interiors back then!) about 25 or more years ago (we were ALL younger then) and they finally came back again and the show rocked.  BUT that's not why I'm here.  I have nowhere else to ask!  They started thier tour in Mumbai, at the Bandra hall....we all know that.  I missed them there by 2 months.  In Texas and Canada (and I'm sure other places) they had extra tour T's that symbolized the country.  Canada Eddie is wearing a hocky jersey and carrying a blood dripping hocky stick.  WAS THERE A SPECIAL SHIRT FOR INDIA?!?!  *IF* there is such a magical animal, where the *&%^$#%&  do I get one OTHER than being in Mumbai at the right time?????    Thank you fellow lifelong fans.  May they rock another 30 years. 

Kim

PS.  Was on the floor very close....DAMN the boys still look pretty good!  Steve looks almost the same!!!!

Back