New posters! Who are you?

Use this simple formula, @Mr Chippy!

Janick: Co-wrote some of the best epics on the recent albums.

Dave: His "Powerslave" solo and writing slow bluesy introductions for his recent songs. Also, his solos on Caught Somewhere In Time, Run To The Hills and more.

Adrian: Wrote three solo songs on SiT, sung a mediocre B-side and played a few good solos on SiT as well. He also co-wrote Paschendale.

NOW CHOOSE CHIPPY!

Hello! Name is Greg! First got introduced to Maiden 10 years ago or so! Became a big fan around 2 years ago. Have all the studio albums, getting the official live albums, and I'm trying to get as many unofficial live concerts as possible (for a big Youtube database project)!

Hi,

Finally got around to making an account after lurking for a while. Been into Maiden for about 4 years now, and was lucky enough to see them live for the first time last year. This looks like a great site, I'm stoked to be on board!

May take several hours/days to reply to anything

Welcome! Now that you're registered, you must answer one question:

Which Iron Maiden guitarist whose name is Adrian Smith is your favorite Iron Maiden guitarist?

Hi! I'm Mikal from Norway, just recently gotten into Maiden, and blown away by the good stuff I've missed all these years :edmetal:

Love everything from Roxy Music to Immortal :D

I'm a former history and politics lecturer in adult education, I've been here since (I think) December. I like Adrian's solo in SIASS and usually think that is the best Maiden solo of them all, but sometimes I think Dave's frantic, frenetic solo in NOTB is even better. I bought the Can I Play with Madness single in Woolworths back in spring 1988 and have been a Maiden fan ever since although I stopped listening between Fear of the Dark and Brave New World, then got into the band again.
Aye, but, in terms of, by and Large, at the end of the day, do you, or do ewe kont, acknowledge that Janick is the Tits?

Back