New posters! Who are you?

That's a bad tune, man. Flush the Fashion is probably my favorite Alice Cooper album.
Alice Cooper always puts on a great show. I saw them live last year and he was awesome! I introduced my students to him during my Halloween Power Point here in China. They all loved the Alice Cooper scene from Wayne's World. Of course, as my class is a Spoken English Class, the fun came at a price. They had to tell me what they learned from the Halloween lessons as a final exam topic. Some of my students really liked Alice Cooper but of course, many of them prefered Michael Jackson's Thriller after I showed it to them on Halloween week.

Not new, but may be new to some here. Was here a while ago then took a sabbatical (for no reason other than to post on Twitter - which is ruling my online life right now).

From England and been a Maiden fan for some time. Work in IT and likes to big up Linux (whilst knocking Micro$oft).

Not new, but may be new to some here. Was here a while ago then took a sabbatical (for no reason other than to post on Twitter - which is ruling my online life right now).

From England and been a Maiden fan for some time. Work in IT and likes to big up Linux (whilst knocking Micro$oft).

I remember reading your older posts! Well, welcome back again! :hello:

I never actually posted here when I joined a few months ago...

I'm half British/half American (grew up in both places). Starting listening to Maiden when I was 8 in 1986. Discovered them under weird circumstances (lived in Saudi Arabia at the time as my dad got a job over there. My parents bought me a copy of Somewhere in Time in a Saudi Arabian supermarket because they thought I would like the sci-fi theme, but they had no idea what the music was!!!). Maiden has been the 'soundtrack to my life' for the next 30 years! I'm currently back in Northern California.

Glad I discovered this board - it's like a virtual pub. It's awesome hanging out with passionate and knowledgeable fans.

I'm drinking a trooper right now as I am listening to the Angel and the Gambler. Oddly enough, this song gets better and better the more troopers I have:cheers:

Hello Everyone I'm back! :) Sorry for my abesnce I was back in the Boston area enjoying time with family and friends and now I'm back in China. I saw three awesome concerts back in my home area. This year I saw Steve Winwood, Steely Dan, Yes, Rival Sons, and Black Sabbath. Its amazing; I saw Iron Maiden's first show in Shanghai last April and I saw Black Sabbath's last concert in the Boston area just two days before going back to China and I saw Steve Winwood and Steely Dan just four days after arriving from China.

Back