New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invisible said:
Cool man! I'm pretty positive myself, just being somewhat careful when telling others. On the Brazilian forum, for instance, most fans are totally skeptic about the images. I'm guessing it's because the drawings are so mindblowing and yet they seem unfinished when compared to all other Maiden artwork

That's because they ARE unfinished...lol. They're concept drawings. These are ideas he had for the cover and posters and such.

Khan said:
That's because they ARE unfinished...lol. They're concept drawings. These are ideas he had for the cover and posters and such.

They have a really cool atmosphere to them though I think.

Khan said:

Yeah he said on the interview that Rod & Bruce & Steve picked one of many concept drawings, then turned it into something more brutal. But no one would imagine they'd print the originals on the actual sleeve. That's why I think people are so blown away that they go into denial. Who could blame them... b&w multiple Eddies are one hell of a surprise.

The Man That Would Be King won't have a tie in to Revelations will it? Check out the last few lines of Revelations. Just a big coincidence or will there be some tie in?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah... I hope to do the same about you beting I'm not going to hold on when the album leaks. :p

considering it is supposedly a song based on a movie I don't think there will be any ties to revelations. Also TMWBK (the song) is said to have a storyline where Revelations did not and was about the works of Crowley. Also there is a Dio song of the same name and is about religion mostly Christianity. I think it is equally likely of the maiden song having a similar subject

Revelations has a line or two referring to Crowley's work, which derives from the main source for these Bruce lyrics' - eastern sex magik and hinduism.

Unknown One said:
The Man That Would Be King won't have a tie in to Revelations will it? Check out the last few lines of Revelations. Just a big coincidence or will there be some tie in?

Nope....no tie-in.

Cool to know, anyway, that it now has a whole new expectation about the lyricism for this one, as Khan said it has nothing to do with the movie.

Mother of Mercy sounds really good from the sample...

"Pleeeeease God forgive us for what we have done...

I always thought I was doing right,
As of now I'm not feeling so sure

(????????) where I give no grace
I'm a soldier of war..."

Also the Man Who Would Be King...

"As he journeys across mountain passes,
Insignificance sweeps over him

His reflection of the (???) around him
Feeling empty inside

He is running from his wildest thoughts,
He is running from his everything
He is looking now to find something..."

Anybody know the lyrics I couldn't figure out?

I kinda relate to the lines of and the title The Man Who Would Be King. I wonder if they're actually auto-biographical...

Suicidehummer said:
Mother of Mercy sounds really good from the sample...

"Pleeeeease God forgive us for what we have done...

I always thought I was doing right,
As of now I'm not feeling so sure

I'm at a place of where I give no grace
I'm a soldier of war..."

Also the Man Who Would Be King...

"As he journeys across mountain passes,
Insignificance sweeps over him

His reflection of the beauty around him
Feeling empty inside

He is running from his wildest thoughts,
He is running from his everything
He is looking now to find something..."

Anybody know the lyrics I couldn't figure out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back