NECA Iron Maiden Figures

Cody Cameron

Godzilla Freak
I'm pretty sure you all are aware, but NECA has announced a new line of Retro Iron Maiden Figures which stand 8 inches tall and come with clothing, each representing a variation of Eddie throughout the years.

The first in the line is the Trooper Eddie figure (from Piece of Mind), sporting the red army uniform and flag, coming next month. The second is the Mummy Eddie figure (from Powerslave), which comes out in September. I have messaged NECA regarding more figures and they said more are definitely on the way.

So this leads to my question; What version of Eddie would YOU like to see be made into an 8 inch clothed figure?

Personally, I'd love to see Fighter Pilot Eddie (from the Aces High single) and a Clairvoyant Eddie. In fact, anything from Seventh Son of a Seventh Son would be awesome!

Is there a link to a website where you can buy them from? Have ofen seen them on EBAY and suchlike but never know if they are the genuine article or some cheap imitation?

BTW I would also love an Aces High Fighter Pilot or the "Grim Reaper" from the Dance Of Death?

I've got most of the Eddie figures that have come out, apart from the last few from NECA. The Final Frontier and Killers Eddies' paint applications were atrocious, so even as a collector, I couldn't bring myself to get them. I'd like to see a website too, and see how these ones look--hopefully better than the recent stuff.

Thanks!

Hmmm...I might have to get the Mummy Eddie, since I don't have any kind of figure for that Eddie type. Since I already have the McFarlane and the 12" statue of Trooper Eddie (and since I'm not huge on cloth-dressed figures), the Trooper one I'll probably pass on.

image.jpg Have you guys seen the Neca Powerslave mask? It looks Killer. Tons of detail! Just preordered one for $44.99 ! Full size. Display case for sure! ;)

Last edited:
After looking at the pics of the new figures from neca, I'm cautiously dissapointed. The pictures any way make the figures seem fatter that they should be and more toy like. The Trooper looks okay, but without the classic pose with the sword, he looks like G.I. Joe dressed in a Eddie Halloween costume.... Hope they look better in person. I also hope the Powerslave mask I ordered looks as good as the photo they have all over the internet! It almost looks as good as a stage prop. I'm sure I'll have to stuff it with newspaper to make it "fill out".

I think the mask is meant to be worn and that yes you'll have to stuff it with something or buy a plastic head or something to put it on, if you want to display it :p

I think the mask is meant to be worn and that yes you'll have to stuff it with something or buy a plastic head or something to put it on, if you want to display it :p

Between my KISS collection and Maiden collection, I'm going to have to buy a museum.
I was actually thinking if the mask is cool enough, to go ahead and make the whole body suit with halloween supplies... :))

Unpainted prototype of the Final Frontier character. Here is the final version for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141318739219

ZuLMN2n.jpg

The paint apps on the prototype are MUCH better than the crappy mass produced ones, even if it is pretty blah from the ribs down. I might've bought that one still if it was that good. I suppose I could always strip all the paint off and do it myself on these newer NECA ones.

I called entertainment earth about my Powerslave mask and they just got them in and mine is shipping today!
Woo Hoo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: RTC
image.jpg Ok... So I get home today from work and there's a box at my door from Entertainment Earth with this inside... The NECA Powerslave mask.... Number 396 out of 1984. Only issue to be had is that it is a thin latex rubber Halloween mask. It DOES have excellent detail and I managed to keep it in the original plastic bag and tag hanger while stuffing it with packing paper to fill it out. I'm loving it. If you love Maiden or Powerslave, I say go ahead and pull the trigger... This is the actual picture of mine hanging on my wall!

Last edited:
Back