More European Dates Confirmed

Pondered it, but can't do Florida due to exam dates with my buddies, etc. But Monterrey is only....3 days of driving away. (fucking crazy!)

national acrobat said:
How do you rate your chances of coming to London?

Very high. I'm counting with three gigs this tour (the third one being Paris).

national acrobat said:
How do you rate your chances of coming to London?

The chances are always 99.9%, because they played there on every-single-tour.

It's late to hope for a Belgrade show, isn't it?

Perun said:
Very high. I'm counting with three gigs this tour (the third one being Paris).

I have settled myself on three as well, in this order:
Berlin
Arnhem
London

No Paris for me I'm afraid, it would be too much, financially, in a year in which I also plan some other holidays.

But still: three is a personal record for me, and I am looking forward to see Per and Nush.  :)

Black_Thunder said:
The chances are always 99.9%, because they played there on every-single-tour.

It's late to hope for a Belgrade show, isn't it?

Of course not. They'll add the rest of the European dates, there's bound to be one either in Belgrade or Zagreb. From what I've heard, there's a strong possibility of Lupa Promotion bringing Maiden to our part of Europe for this tour.

I was just looking at the European dates and I'm wondering what the odds are for more shows in Berlin, given that there's a four day gap between Berlin and Stuttgart and the show is on a Friday.

Though it's also very possible a Switzerland show might be in that gap.

GuineaPig said:
I was just looking at the European dates and I'm wondering what the odds are for more shows in Berlin,

Unlikely. I am actually surprised there is a Berlin gig at all. Eastern Germany in total isn't a great market for metal bands. I find it more likely that they'll add a gig in Poland in that four day gap rather than another Berlin gig.

Iron Maiden are confirmed to headline Rock Werchter in Belgium, one of Europe's biggest festivals, on Sunday July 3rd, 2011.

+

Due to phenomenal demand from their fans for tickets, Iron Maiden are pleased to announce an extra Parisian date on June 28th, at Paris Bercy, for their Final Frontier World Tour 2011.

And in Helsinki and Oslo (maybe Sweden too, but I couldn't find the ticket site), they still have not sold out the FIELD.  Unbelievable really, last time they went out in a couple of hours.

Perun said:
Sounding great! :ok:

Hey guys, can I join you in Berlin? I'm living here and I'm F*CKING THRILLED to see Maiden FINALLY come to my hometown! I always said that now that we've got the o2 World, there's no reason why Maiden would not come to Berlin. And it looks like the metal god heard my prayers.

Got my ticket for the pit... what about you guys? Let's talk via PM if you like...

Max, sure you can! Yes, the tickets are all there. :)
If you like, we can meet up at some point and have a beer, since we both live in Berlin... provided we haven't actually already met at some point. Send me a PM if interested.

Invader said:
And in Helsinki and Oslo (maybe Sweden too, but I couldn't find the ticket site), they still have not sold out the FIELD.  Unbelievable really, last time they went out in a couple of hours.

Well, in 2008 they did a classic tour, so no surprise they sold out fast in both Helsinki and Tampere. Despite the good sales, the opinions on TFF seem to be rather divided at least in Finland.
What's the capacity in Oslo anyways? In Finland I guess the limit is circa 40 000.

Mkoh said:
Well, in 2008 they did a classic tour, so no surprise they sold out fast in both Helsinki and Tampere. Despite the good sales, the opinions on TFF seem to be rather divided at least in Finland.
What's the capacity in Oslo anyways? In Finland I guess the limit is circa 40 000.

The venue they are playing in Oslo (Telenor Arena) takes between 20 000 and 25 000 for concerts, depending on stage arrangement. (15 000 for football). I guess the slow sales here are partly due to that we have been a little spoiled by Maiden the last few years. I guess it will eventually sell out, but probably not before a few weeks before the show.

Eddies Wingman said:
The venue they are playing in Oslo (Telenor Arena) takes between 20 000 and 25 000 for concerts, depending on stage arrangement. (15 000 for football). I guess the slow sales here are partly due to that we have been a little spoiled by Maiden the last few years. I guess it will eventually sell out, but probably not before a few weeks before the show.

That's true too. Here in Finland we've had Maiden twice in 2008, once this year and again in 2011... and the tickets came available relatively soon after their gig.

Back