Metallica

On the 33rd anniversary of Cliff's death as well, I wonder if that has any connection?

But it's a damn shame, stay strong Papa Het! Metallica put on the strongest show I have seen this year so far, hope he can get through this.

This is maybe the first time I've ever heard something that actually hits me right in the chest. James seems like one of the nicest people on Earth and like everyone else I had the impression this was all wrapped up around St Anger and he'd lived 15 happy years since. Maybe that wasn't so true after all.

Get well soon James:(

tenor.gif

Lars reacts.

Well that came out of nowhere. Just about floored me, in fact. I really hope this doesn't mean the end for Metallica, but I'm a little concerned since they entirely cancelled the Australia/NZ tour which is something neither Lars nor James would normally ever even consider unless it was absolutely necessary. But oh well, if it comes to that then so be it. I'd much rather James be happy and healthy, even if it means no more Metallica. Hope he recovers soon.

Metallica has become just a commertial pathetic band. Hall of shame and Rolling stone crap Mainstream. Getting worse means getting richer?.It's just ridiculous.Unbelieveble what different band has become not only their music. I wish to go back in time to 1985 and give them a dvd from 2019...And Master of puppets is NOT the best metal record ever.

I mean...I cant stand reading pop reaction posts like"Oh,poor Hetfield...I hope he get better..." He is just sick of his own band. Maybe he is the honest guy in Metallica. There are bands doing AMAZING LIVE PERFORMANCES today to keep talking about Metallica everyday.

I mean...I cant stand reading pop reaction posts like"Oh,poor Hetfield...I hope he get better..." He is just sick of his own band. Maybe he is the honest guy in Metallica.
So you think that fans shouldn't support their favorite artists? Should we be glad because of his problems?

Metallica has become just a commertial pathetic band. Hall of shame and Rolling stone crap Mainstream. Getting worse means getting richer?.It's just ridiculous.Unbelieveble what different band has become not only their music. I wish to go back in time to 1985 and give them a dvd from 2019...And Master of puppets is NOT the best metal record ever.

Genuinely go and fuck off cunt

I mean...I cant stand reading pop reaction posts like"Oh,poor Hetfield...I hope he get better..." He is just sick of his own band. Maybe he is the honest guy in Metallica. There are bands doing AMAZING LIVE PERFORMANCES today to keep talking about Metallica everyday.

Hope a dear family member has to go to rehab for you and it brings you loads of pain and misery, prick

Back