Metallica

I fucking love it when people's best response to a thing, a post or a person they don't like is grumbling about millennials because you just know the bitterness emanating from that word choice is actually supposed to be directed at Generation Z. Who (in case you're unaware, dear readers) came after millennials and likely embody all of the awful, terrible characteristics the poster in question has ascribed to the generation of people generally accepted as being born - and this may of course vary slightly depending on your definition - between the years of 1981 and 1996, or the so-called millennials. Do your research people! Otherwise you might come across as an ignorant fool when you're getting mad at young people not knowing real music, or anything about life, or indeed being terribly sensitive and soft and obsessed with their Fortnites and Minecrafts and Lord knows what else!

Anyway, here's a preview clip of S&M2. I'm somewhat unimpressed with the mix from here, hopefully it'll turn out better on the inevitable Blu-ray release. Right now I'd say it's actually slightly worse than the recent LiveMetallica releases, oddly enough.

I fucking love it when people's best response to a thing, a post or a person they don't like is grumbling about millennials because you just know the bitterness emanating from that word choice is actually supposed to be directed at Generation Z. Who (in case you're unaware, dear readers) came after millennials and likely embody all of the awful, terrible characteristics the poster in question has ascribed to the generation of people generally accepted as being born - and this may of course vary slightly depending on your definition - between the years of 1981 and 1996, or the so-called millennials. Do your research people! Otherwise you might come across as an ignorant fool when you're getting mad at young people not knowing real music, or anything about life, or indeed being terribly sensitive and soft and obsessed with their Fortnites and Minecrafts and Lord knows what else!
Fucking Baby Boomers! :mad:

Anyway, here's a preview clip of S&M2. I'm somewhat unimpressed with the mix from here, hopefully it'll turn out better on the inevitable Blu-ray release. Right now I'd say it's actually slightly worse than the recent LiveMetallica releases, oddly enough.
It's getting a worldwide (or Worldwired) cinematic release on Wednesday, which I will be seeing. I'm looking forward to seeing this show on a big screen. I'll let you know what I think on Thursday, or after.

When dinosaurs walked the earth they did not bring iphones to concerts,they did not hipocrite nonsense statements and reply with malicious condescendent retoric blah blah blah. They just were dinosaurs. They where HONEST. OH.sorry Where them jurasic ot cretacic generation???. They didn't give a :turd:. They just become extinct because the Rolling Stones,and the Who TF knows..

It's getting a worldwide (or Worldwired) cinematic release on Wednesday, which I will be seeing. I'm looking forward to seeing this show on a big screen. I'll let you know what I think on Thursday, or after.
Yeah, I know. I was tempted to buy tickets since there was a showing in my city but ehhh... the setlist isn't all that and the show is a lot shorter than the original S&M, which I was not a big fan of in the first place. Plus Lars plays like modern day Lars and Kirk's nowhere near as on-point either. I'm just hoping this clip is from an unfinished version or sounds better in the theater and the home video release that's bound to happen comes with a slightly altered/improved mix for listening to on smaller speakers.

Tailgunner77 haiku

When dinasours, walked the earth
they did not bring iphons to the conCEEEERTS
in an age when prize possesion was fire.

When dinosaurs walked the earth they did not bring iphones to concerts,they did not hipocrite nonsense statements and reply with malicious condescendent retoric blah blah blah. They just were dinosaurs. They where HONEST. OH.sorry Where them jurasic ot cretacic generation???. They didn't give a :turd:. They just become extinct because the Rolling Stones,and the Who TF knows..
They also weren’t assholes to other fans over the Internet.

It can’t possibly be Magnus, the man’s a joker on his main account, no use in making a second.

:D

Nicko is wearin a bum bag. Proof, if ever it were needed, that being a world renowned musician does not make you cool.

They are not mocking Iron Maiden. Today they sound like this. Sad but true..:rolleyes:
I dunno, I'm not a big fan but a casual listener since 1990 or so and I think they sound pretty good these days. Not at their peak but still worth seeing live (I have never seen them). Although I know some big Metallica fans who have seen them many times since the 90s and they reckon that they are finished. New songs like Atlas and Spit Out The Bone have caught my attention more than anything else in the last 20 years or more.

Back