Metallica

If you wanna come here and be rude as fuck I'll fucking do it back

EDIT: because of bad WiFI, I missed Tailgunners last message. Obviously, by all means hold any opinion you want to, and I'd honestly see why you don't like Metallica. But just be constructive, and man that was pretty harsh on Hetfield. I apologize for my outbreak, I just thought it was really way too far

I did not say anything about Hetfield but hoping him to get better. I think he is the soul of that band. I like Metallica's good era, good songs, good live gigs but honestly I don't like Metallica today. Just that.

I did not say anything about Hetfield but hoping him to get better. I think he is the soul of that band. I like Metallica's good era, good songs, good live gigs but honestly I don't like Metallica today. Just that.

Well you said that you were sick of seeing posts about him getting better and joked about it being a break from the band. That just seemed really insensitive man and made it look like you didn't care. Again, I apologize but you know, it didn't look brilliant

Insensitive???. What are we talking about dude?. You got your point of view and your opinion.I respect that, but i got mine. Why everybody try to be so...correct?. NO REMORSE

Metallica has become just a commertial pathetic band. Hall of shame and Rolling stone crap Mainstream. Getting worse means getting richer?.It's just ridiculous.Unbelieveble what different band has become not only their music. I wish to go back in time to 1985 and give them a dvd from 2019...And Master of puppets is NOT the best metal record ever.

This belongs on the YouTube comment section.

Hope a dear family member has to go to rehab for you and it brings you loads of pain and misery, prick
Listen...Genius. I am probably more Metallica fan as you are. I respect James Hetfield as guitar player and as a person as well.I never meant to disrespect him at all.
My problem are FUCKING MILLENIALS ASSHOLES like you. I know what is a real Metallica concert.I know what adiction problem is. And last but not least stop talking shit i did not mention.

Listen...Genius. I am probably more Metallica fan as you are. I respect James Hetfield as guitar player and as a person as well.I never meant to disrespect him at all.
My problem are FUCKING MILLENIALS ASSHOLES like you. I know what is a real Metallica concert.I know what adiction problem is. And last but not least stop talking shit i did not mention.

Bullshit. You came in screaming and weeping like a spoilt child, then tried to claik you cared when people confronted you before I did. You talk a load of shit, thinking you're all big, then have the audacity to call me a millennial asshole. You're a fucking waste of space

I've apologised and tried for peace, you've suddenly had an angry outburst again. If you want to escalate this, I'll fucking do it too
Let’s not do that. LC already said that’s enough so any more bickering/provoking/name calling and I’m going to start deleting posts and issuing warn points.

:applause:So you deleted my reply to the millenial genius personal attacks on me???.Great.It was'nt offensive at all.Anyway.So If you can't take different views and opinions without getting emotional and dramatic its your fucking problem.You got no sense of humor and i got no class..:cool:Hey kid, grow a brain,get a job and get fired...So i dub the unforgiven...

Just as I was complaining the board had become boring lately! You go, guys!
Seriousy, though. I've always regrded Phantom as the most sensible and balanced meme-generation representative here, so that was unexpected. :applause:

:applause:So you deleted my reply to the millenial genius personal attacks on me???.Great.It was'nt offensive at all.Anyway.So If you can't take different views and opinions without getting emotional and dramatic its your fucking problem.You got no sense of humor and i got no class..:cool:Hey kid, grow a brain,get a job and get fired...So i dub the unforgiven...
tenor.gif

that was unexpected
As I said, Metallica brings out the worst in people.

Back