Metallica Survivor 2013: Results Thread - Fade to Black wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
@Mosh Jump in the Fire and Whiplash should have been eliminated. Same amount of votes as No Remorse and Trapped Under Ice in the last round.

I am afraid that you write down the results too early. Then you look at what you wrote but you don't to follow what really happens (the poll is still open; I can tell you that my equalizing votes for were done before you opened this topic).

Last edited:
I am afraid that you write down the results too early. Then you look at what you wrote but you forget to follow what really happens.
That's absolutely not what happened, not sure where you got that from. I planned on eliminating those two songs as well and promoting Kill Em All, however I'd have to bring in two albums otherwise we'd be back to ten songs within one round or I'd have to bring in two albums (which you have complained about several times). So I decided to do a tie breaker for the Kill 'Em All songs.

@Forostar, you seem to have a problem with Cliff Burton. First Ktulu and now Orion?

1687226c_afro-shaking-head-no_zps0f463663.gif

I think 'Master of Puppets' is one of the most overrated albums in Metal. I'd say there are three great songs and the rest I can take them or leave them.

'Orion' is not only the best Metallica song but also the best Metal instrumental ever.

Everything else is far from understanding.

Master of Puppets definitely is an overrated album but I'd still give it 5/5, 4,5/5 at worst. The reason why I don't like it as much is because there's a certain lack of atmosphere on that album to go along with a weak production.

Seek & Destroy
The Thing That Should Not Be
Leper Messiah

Back