Mastodon

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by Night Prowler, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Night Prowler

Night Prowler CriedWhenBazzaSued Staff Member

Brent got married this year I think, that might've set him on a proper life course :)

harrisdevot likes this.
  2. harrisdevot

harrisdevot Priest of the Holy Wristband

Yes, on we. 29th, at L'Elysée Montmartre. A band called Red Fang opened for them.

3. Collin

Collin Cardi C

4. Collin

Collin Cardi C

harrisdevot likes this.
  5. harrisdevot

harrisdevot Priest of the Holy Wristband

I am! Paris, Feb. 13th. I was actually looking for the setlist yesterday evening, and it wasn't posted yet. Quite impressive, and very different from the last tour's, which is great. I'm really happy to see them, but I think I was even more excited to see that Mutoid Man are opening: I love this band.

6. Niall Kielt

Niall Kielt Pulled Her At The Bottle Top

Collin likes this.
  7. phantomoftheicarus

phantomoftheicarus Beelzebub

Had you bought tickets?

8. Niall Kielt

No, I had not. It was my earnest intention to do so, though. Much more for Kvelertak, if Im honest. Mastodon have never clicked with me.

9. phantomoftheicarus

phantomoftheicarus Beelzebub

I saw Kvelertak open for Metallica in 2017 and enjoyed them a lot. I have been enjoying Mastodon a lot more recently but my local show is so near I havent bothered with it​

10. Collin

Collin Cardi C

I was able to see them twice in a seven month span and I did not regret it. Even got to see them open with The Last Baron on one of the shows. That setlist from last night is epic. You should definitely go Phantom.

11. Niall Kielt

Where were you when I needed reminded 2 days ago @Collin ??!!

Collin likes this.
  12. Spambot

Spambot Nomad

Collin likes this.