Maiden's future (albums/touring)

Hand in hand then we'll jump right into the pool

iron-maiden-sheering-hall-pic3.jpg

What a nice pool you've got, Perun!

That be quick or be dead bit sounds suspicious... I'd say it's more related to a promotion thing rather than just Maiden playing there, as they wouldn't be that specific as to reference a song Maiden hasn't played live in 20 (!) years, even though one could speculate about a new historical tour covering Fear of the Dark.

Speaking of festivals, I'd like another edition of High Voltage... that one seemed to be made just for me :lol:

Poor Perun, the ink on the Villa deal is so wet Steve hasn't even announced it yet and you're all already planning to turn it into a physical version of the 100k thread!

Now where's my invite.. :(

That was posted by Derek Riggs a couple nights ago on Facebook. Who knows if it has anything to do with the upcoming tour though?

That was posted by Derek Riggs a couple nights ago on Facebook. Who knows if it has anything to do with the upcoming tour though?

It obviously means they would be playing 'Stranger in a strange land'. There is even a new T-shirt available at Hot Topic. :lol: :lol:

;)

... the ink on the Villa deal is so wet Steve hasn't even announced it yet ...

How did a thread about a possible Maiden tour turn into a speculation that Steve Harris will do a comeback as a footballer and sign for Aston Villa? And why them? Okay, same colours as West Ham, but still ...?

I'll get my coat.

Back