Maiden on the radio

The Longest Day also made it's glorious Long Friday return. I gotta admit though, Empire kind of got me. Haven't listened to it in God knows how long, and initially I was just kind of having it in the background but I ended up sat down on my couch, volume up, tapping along to the thing. It's a pretty good track.

Nah, listen to the ending of TGSOE. Whales!
This was one of the first long songs they played today btw and I still must reiterate: what the fuck was Holopainen thinking? Every time I thought it was finally over it actually kept going instead. Not to mention, yeah what was it with the random sound effects, they kept adding to the track length.

This was one of the first long songs they played today btw and I still must reiterate: what the fuck was Holopainen thinking? Every time I thought it was finally over it actually kept going instead. Not to mention, yeah what was it with the random sound effects, they kept adding to the track length.
Lol, the soundscape portions are my favorite part. I get pretty lost in the world it creates, somewhere at the ending of time as the planet cycles back around with or without humanity. It’s a bit insane but I think it works pretty well.

Back