Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

I would also love to see Maiden play in Moncton at Magnet Hill. Why? Because that's in driving distance, son.

I am at the Pavilion in Albuquerque for my first Maiden show! Probably won't take pictures but if people care I'll give a full report tonight or tomorrow.

I've noticed that almost every year since reunion Maiden changed their setlists. So, do you think that 2012\13 setlists will be different (just like they did on SBIT 2008\09)?

Better not be too different or ill get the ump.
Well they could include the surprise disinclusions from this tour like
Infinite Dreams
They better keep the staging as good aswell. I do think they will change it around a bit but i doubt they will go over the top with it.

Going to the show this Friday, cannot wait. It has been about 2 years now since they were here last.

Cool, anyone have any thoughts on the opener? I was a bit disappointed to miss the Alice Cooper part of the tour. In case it is a million degrees out, I am debating how early I want to get there. Love seeing Maiden, but really wish they would tour through here in the spring or fall (or play indoors).

i saw them with Cooper in Charlotte, he was great!..........but i like Coheed and Cambria as well, would be cool to see them too!

Cool, anyone have any thoughts on the opener? I was a bit disappointed to miss the Alice Cooper part of the tour. In case it is a million degrees out, I am debating how early I want to get there. Love seeing Maiden, but really wish they would tour through here in the spring or fall (or play indoors).
Yea I'm a little disappointed that it won't be Alice Cooper. I've head 2 Coheed and Cambria songs, one that I liked, and one that I disliked. So I'm not sure what to think of them.

I am not a Coheed and Cambria fan, but their music is kind of interesting. I did, however love it when they played
Heaven and Hell

They did an awesome job with that one!

Coheed & Cambria were great. I'm not familiar with them much, but they had great energy. You could kinda tell they were Rush fanboys, though.

I agree that the best part of their set was when they played
Heaven & Hell

It's only supposed to be 96 degrees on Friday (beats 106), guess I will get there in time to check them out. Luckily, our seats are in the shade.

Maiden was awesome, everyone go see them.

Coheed and Cambria kinda sucked. I like some of their stuff but meh, it wasn't a great show.

It's only supposed to be 96 degrees on Friday (beats 106), guess I will get there in time to check them out. Luckily, our seats are in the shade.

Spoken like a true North Texan. Along with Chicago and Washington, DC, Dallas forms the "great city, shitty weather" trifecta. I can say this because I married a girl from Dallas and lived in Chicago. I now live in LA. Not a coincidence.

LA (well, Irvine) show on Thursday was great; crowd was very into it -- not as mental as the SBIT show at the Forum, but close.

Unbelievably awesome show Thursday in Irvine. Could not make the Friday show, but Thursday was pure Maiden Heaven. The fellas came through with flying colors. Maybe my new favorite show ever, time will tell. After hearing and reading here how the guys were slowing, I now know that is all gargle. Bruce got about the stage with as much or more thrust than ever. More so even than 2010 I think. It was a cooler night here in Orange County California than the San Bernardino show in 2010, so that may have something to do with their energy level. But this night in Irvine, the band came across agile and strong as ever.
Musically, they were sharp and hit every note. No laziness or signs of fatigue at all. I mean perfection. The crowd was totally plugged in. As for the set list; in hindsight, it was exactly spot on. The blend was seamless and each song flowed into the next and never let the energy escape. Bruce sounded like the air raid siren of twenty years ago with the care and respect of the timeless legendary song smith he is today. The "show" was of legend with the right amount of frills and extras.....never tacky and expertly matched sound/visual effect throughout. This is the most professional metal band of all time laying out a masterpiece performance that should not be missed. Thank you Maiden for another incredible, emotional, epic evening.

Unbelievably awesome show Thursday in Irvine. Could not make the Friday show, but Thursday was pure Maiden Heaven. The fellas came through with flying colors. Maybe my new favorite show ever, time will tell. After hearing and reading here how the guys were slowing, I now know that is all gargle. Bruce got about the stage with as much or more thrust than ever. More so even than 2010 I think. It was a cooler night here in Orange County California than the San Bernardino show in 2010, so that may have something to do with their energy level. But this night in Irvine, the band came across agile and strong as ever.
Musically, they were sharp and hit every note. No laziness or signs of fatigue at all. I mean perfection. The crowd was totally plugged in. As for the set list; in hindsight, it was exactly spot on. The blend was seamless and each song flowed into the next and never let the energy escape. Bruce sounded like the air raid siren of twenty years ago with the care and respect of the timeless legendary song smith he is today. The "show" was of legend with the right amount of frills and extras.....never tacky and expertly matched sound/visual effect throughout. This is the most professional metal band of all time laying out a masterpiece performance that should not be missed. Thank you Maiden for another incredible, emotional, epic evening.
I completely agree on their energy level and their "spot on" technique........I was at the tour opener in Charlotte, they hadnt played a live show since the London O2 shows, and they didnt miss a beat at all, it didnt look like there was any "rust" to shake off...........true professionals all the way around........glad you enjoyed the show!!

Back