Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Now that I'm Back From My Trip, Here is Nicko and I. I saw him at a Taco Time at an Undisclosed Location in Vancouver

Attachments

• IMG_0295[1].JPG
    IMG_0295[1].JPG
    631.4 KB · Views: 56
Maybe this is the answer?

That was the same prop missing from the show in Milwaukee. Bruce mentioned in the Milwaukee show that it was because of the size of the stage at the Marcus Ampitheater. I'm wondering if that may have been the case because if it was a last minute substitution, the backdrop would have been hung and in place already. I suppose that they had over an hour to put it up if that was the case, though. The missing prop was one of the reasons I took in my second Maiden show the following night in Chicago, though. I was pissed about it, but it wasn't the band's fault. It's cool that they are likely going to have the whole show at Caddott, though.

**edited for clarification**
ya i saw maiden in ottawa this year and during running free bruce was saying that doto the size of the stage they had to cut back some of there stage show. seeing them in toronto that same week the only thing i was that was missing from the ottawa show was the prophecy eddie during seventh son of a seventh son

Edited by moderator to include spoiler tags. Last and only warning, ZX3-ElDorado.

Is the spoiler rule really this hard to understand? It seems like somebody messes it up at least once a week. Come on, that's ridiculous. It takes less than 5 minutes to read the rules.

The problem is that people don't read all the threads they're supposed to read before they start running their mouths.

The problem is that people don't read all the threads they're supposed to read before they start running their mouths.

Thanks gent.

As Shadow said in the other thread, they're thumbnails and give away almost no spoilers. The pics are OK for now.

thanks for the positive thoughts there folks, makes me feel so much better knowing i am just running my mouth and basically ignoring rules, sorry i didnt read more before i started posting......... much appreciated!

i was just thinking about the most reasent IM TV for the canadian leg of the tour when nicko said we will see you soon. for the past two tours maiden has normaly played one or two american shows. im thinking, will they do a canadian show for the next leg? if they do i would love to see them in moncton NB. they havent played there since 1990, and they have a concert place that can fit up to 100,000 people. it would be cool to see them there. this is not official and not a spoiler.

Back