Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

About 25 hours to go until the show, I am pumped beyond belief. I have been listening to Maiden all day today and will probably be doing the same tomorrow.

Caught the show last night. Just fantastic, Bruce and the whole band sounded great. It was a packed house (at least all the seating area was full and the lawn seemed pretty densely populated). I would guestimate about the same crowd to slightly larger than the 2010 TFF show. All around a great evening.

So the North American tour is over... When does everyone think we'll be seeing an announcement for the rest of the world?

Caught the show last night. Just fantastic, Bruce and the whole band sounded great. It was a packed house (at least all the seating area was full and the lawn seemed pretty densely populated). I would guestimate about the same crowd to slightly larger than the 2010 TFF show. All around a great evening.

Excellent. You went to the one but last gig of the tour?
Did Bruce say anything about coming back, or about continuing this circus to Europe?

He did not say anything specific beyond that the last show was the following night and that they would "come back again sometime"

Man, I just hope so much they have a European tour next year and come to Bulgaria. Or a neighbouring country at least.

You must have been disappointed when they cancelled Sofia in 2000(?) (Because Janick fell in Mannheim).

I hope they visit some ex-Yu country. They skipped us on TFF tour, and I'm not kind of person that organizes a trip because of some concert. Actually, I don't travel much at all.
And of course, some setlist change would be nice.

I think they will anounce the world Tour dates and the Maiden England Remastered Dvd in the apparition of Steve Harris on that Metal Show... Anyone knows when is it going to be broadcasted?

Edit: http://metalstorm.com.ve/archives/2189 Here Steve says (interview in spanish) that most probably they will make an european leg this 2013

They probably won't. These things are filmed quite a bit in advance, Steve won't talk about it unless it has been announced on the website already. He might mention that the DVD will be out soon, but that's it.

Also, TMS is filmed for an American audience mostly. In other words, announcing a tour that won't see America on an American show would be pointless.

I wish I could have attended more than just one show on this tour.

If they come back through Western Canada, the wife and I have already made plans to see them in 3 different cities.

I highly, highly doubt that's real. The Pantera w/ Zakk Wylde part in particular just makes no sense to me. I can't see Phil or Vinnie agreeing to that sort of thing.

Back