Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

According to Perun and Nush, when ATSS hit a lot of people left to use the washroom, etc. I didn't see that, but I was too busy freaking out because Maiden played ATSS!

I didn't notice that either, but I did notice that the crowd wasn't as into it as a Swedish crowd would have been...that is, Paul, Ben and I wouldn't have been the only ones going nuts for the entirety of it. I did also notice that the crowd was most into it for things like Aces High and Fear of the Dark which is fine but a bit disappointing.

According to Perun and Nush, when ATSS hit a lot of people left to use the washroom, etc. I didn't see that, but I was too busy freaking out because Maiden played ATSS!
I was freaking out the whole time(Atlanta, June 23rd) because it finally hit me that that was Iron Maiden up there in the flesh. Then I cried.

I was freaking out the whole time(Atlanta, June 23rd) because it finally hit me that that was Iron Maiden up there in the flesh. Then I cried.

I wept during The Prisoner. Odd I know, but the whole experience was just so wonderful. It was like being reunited with my family that I hadn't seen in years

I wept during The Prisoner. Odd I know, but the whole experience was just so wonderful. It was like being reunited with my family that I hadn't seen in years

I don't get that, you pay money to see Maiden why would you go to toilet during the set, why don't they go before ??

I don't get that, you pay money to see Maiden why would you go to toilet during the set, why don't they go before ??

I always wonder that myself. Like when I saw GN'R (or whatever you want to call 'em) a couple months ago, every ticket was the same price ($96) and people still left to get drinks and use the restroom during the Chinese Democracy songs. I mean, I get not liking the songs, but you paid $96 to see 'em. Might as well sit through the entire 3 hour set.

On the other end of the spectrum, some Maiden fans may be so old that they simply cannot hold it in. :D

I guess if you can sense it coming.. you take the chance during a song you're not so keen on. But for a drink? No... I'd rather go without.

Eh, pretty sure when I saw Maiden I could still hear the music while I stood at the bar enjoying a drink. (In fact, I could still see the stage; just not very well.) Yes, seeing Maiden is also why you go --but you've hardly wasted your money should you choose to have a piss & a pint. I had several... of both.

I dunno, the first time I saw Maiden (in Stockholm) I had to pee really badly during the entire set. The bathrooms were really far away and I didn't want to miss a second of it so I just told myself "No, this is Iron Maiden" and my bladder turned into a bladder of steel and I managed just fine. So well in fact that when I did get the chance to go to the bathroom when I got home it took about half an hour for my bladder to un-steel itself. :bigsmile:

I'm used to being front center at gigs (not these days, but first few years always) so you learn that you ain't getting out that crowd ;) When it's seated (never happened for me) you aren't in danger of losing your hard earned spot so it's less risk.

Wow. What a show at The Rock tonight. My 10th show (including last week at Jones Beach) and quite possibly the best I've seen. The raw power and sorcery on display tonight was astounding. The songs they didnt play were not missed and the songs they did were dynamic. Night and day from the show on Long Island. Even the "tired classics" were full of life tonight. Great to see a band when they're on.

i was at the rock last night and the name of the building couldnt have been more correct.Iron Maiden did rock the rock last night what raw energy and what a terrific show

...that is, Paul, Ben and I wouldn't have been the only ones going nuts for the entirety of [ATSS].

Were we really the only ones going nuts for it? I was going nuts, so I didn't notice... (still can't believe I got to see ATSS live OMFG)

That footage looks so profesional man
I notice Bruce a little tired... hope he gets better, maybe he lacked interest in the song but I don't know...

Back