Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Would be awesome if they played Tailgunner but that wont happen except if they did a 90s Tour

Wouldn't say no to Tailgunner either. I think it may be the only song other from Bring Your Daughter they'd actually play on a tour from NPFTD. If they did a 90s tour, would that mean we got about 6 Bruce songs and 6 Blaze songs?

I would be really annoyed if my show had Die With Your Boots On and someone else's show had Still Life, though if that means I get Afraid to Shoot Strangers while they get Wasting Love, that would almost make up for it, although Wasting Love is one of my favorites.

Hey Man;the Rocket is back man! so where's the setlist?! one week-cool,yeah.heard aabout 2 songs or whatever,don't wanna know till there's 15 more, yu know?and screw daughter / slaaughter or shooting strangers?? trash thats not concert worthy. here's the setlist; m.child
still life
killers
aces high
clairvoyant
boots on
beast ##
runnin free
7th sun
sea o' madness??
evil men that do
briter than 1000 suns
silent planet
starblind
2 mins. to midnt.
prisoner
minus 1 or 2 songs,but hopefully not 0/2 already:fencing::cheers::devil2:

I don't know what to think about 90's songs in the setlist, seems highly unprobable to me but if they did that I wish they would play:
Tailgunner
Holy Smoke
Bring Your Daughter
Mother Russia (impossible I know lol)
Be Quick or Be Dead
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Wasting Love

I dont think that Blaze's songs would fit in Maiden England, maybe in a 90's tour, let's hope they make one.

how bout zero 90's, unless maybe, maaaybe??-tailgn'r or judas priest, oops, ha,!-i think i meant judas my guide.
very unlikely though!

I don't know what to think about 90's songs in the setlist, seems highly unprobable to me but if they did that I wish they would play:
Tailgunner
Holy Smoke
Bring Your Daughter
Mother Russia (impossible I know lol)
Be Quick or Be Dead
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Wasting Love

I dont think that Blaze's songs would fit in Maiden England, maybe in a 90's tour, let's hope they make one.

Mother Russia: was that even played on the NPFTD tour to start with?
And as for the rest, they're all potential. Maybe, one day, they will pull out a really obscure choice. Maybe they read these very forums in search of ideas...

Scene: Bruce's Trailer

BRUCE: Hey guys, I've been looking at this Maiden fans website. It looks like they're sick of Fear of the Dark!
DAVE: Honestly, can you blame them? I mean, you were gone for six years, and we still played it then!
STEVE: If that be the case, and they want obscure song choices, we will give them obscue song choices! Adrian! Find me the sheets with Sheriff of Huddersfield on! We're going to rock America with a whole new obscure number!

And so forth, until the people are desperate for Fear of the Dark to return.

Maybe they'll pull a sheet from Priest's setlist and play everyone's dream setlist like they did on Nostradamaus.This huge concept album comes out and all they played was old killer songs all the way and suprises to boot,but i'm not holding my breath i'll tell ya.

Actually, if they don't play at least 2 of these songs i'll be choked!
still life
prisoner
boots on
killers
ya,I'll trade my ticket for beer;well prob. not.

I have yet to predict a setlist, well here's my 2 cents worth.
1. Moonchild
2. Can I Play With Madness
3. Wasted Years
4. The Trooper
5. Clairvoyant
6. 2 Minutes to Midnight
7. The Prisoner
8. Blood Brothers
9. The Evil That Men Do
10. Infinite Dreams
11. Die With Your Boots On
12. Out of the Shadows
13. Fear of the Dark
14. 7th Son of 7th Son
15. Iron Maiden
16. The Number of the Beast
17. Hallowed be thy Name
18. Running Free

Maybe they'll pull a sheet from Priest's setlist and play everyone's dream setlist like they did on Nostradamaus.This huge concept album comes out and all they played was old killer songs all the way and suprises to boot,but i'm not holding my breath i'll tell ya.

Actually, it'd be awesome to see Maiden doing Priest's setlist just for the sheer bizareness of it.

I wouldn't call the Nostradamus tour set even close to dream though, for a start they didnt even play the title track, like wtf!

I really don't understand why some people think they're going to play songs from the 90's or songs from The Final Frontier on this tour...

I think it's a certainty that they will play all six songs that appeared on Maiden England, so that's:
1. Moonchild
2. Infinite Dreams
3. The Evil That Men Do
4. Can I Play With Madness
5. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
6. The Clairvoyant

Then the live staples will most likely be:
7. Iron Maiden
8. Hallowed Be Thy Name
9. Number of the Beast
10. The Trooper
11. Fear of the Dark
12. Run to the Hills/Running Free (as the last song played)

They have confirmed 13. The Prisoner will be played, so that leaves three songs.
I would guess 14. Die With Your Boots On, 15. Killers and the one Somewhere in Time track will be 16. Wasted Years.

I really don't understand why some people think they're going to play songs from the 90's or songs from The Final Frontier on this tour...
Except for Fear of the Dark. That's certain.

I don't think they will play killers in this tour, neither Die With Your Boots on, and almost certain of no Still Life... But being truthfull, I wouldnt mind those songs not being played at least if they were replaced by something great.

UPDATE!!!!
1. Moonchild
2. Evil that men Do
3. Prisoner
4. Still Life
5. Afraid to shoot Strangers
6. Infinite Dreams
7. Stranger in a Strange Land
8. Caught somewhere in time
9. Heaven can Wait
10. Clairvoyant
11. 7th son of a 7th son
12. Hallowed by thy name
13.Iron Maiden
Encore
1 666
2 Deja vu
3 Alexander the Great, If it cant be played Lonliness of the long distance runner or fear of the dark

Back