Maiden Collection

just got one thing or two : [a href=\'http://christophe.largeau.free.fr/groups/ironmaiden/ironmaiden.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://christophe.largeau.free.fr/groups/i...ironmaiden.html[/a]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jan 6 2005, 07:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jan 6 2005, 07:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I disagree - better to revive this thread than start a whole new one about the same thing.

I have no recollection of what my vote was a year ago, but my collection is now up to 34 items, at least 12 of which have been acquired in the past 12 months. The main addition has been the 7 flags which now decorate my basement.
[snapback]95332[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I did think of that, but then sometimes when a topic is revived, Mav gets mad and shouts, and i cower in fear [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

FEAR ME MORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jan 6 2005, 08:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jan 6 2005, 08:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

FEAR ME MORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]95346[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yes o lord and master [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I realised something wierd when i went to buy my number of the beast re-released singles when i withdrew some money from the bank... I took out £20 to pay for them and get me some dinner... check out the balance... spooky! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] This isnt edited either, ive taken it straight from my phone.

[attachmentid=289]

p.s. i dont know why i posted this, a bit random [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I guess its in this thread... because it can be added to my collection? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Number of the Beast
  • Piece of Mind
  • Powerslave
  • Live After Death
  • Somewhere in Time
  • Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
  • Brave New World
  • Rock in Rio
  • Dance of Death
  • Eddie's Archives
  • Iron Maiden t-shirt (Plain black with logo.)
  • The Early Days
Don't own in Di]Anno or Blaze CD's as I'm not really a fan of them. I may purchase No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark, but I don't know if it's worth the oney for the few songs I like. Not too intrested in A Real Live/Dead One or Live at Donnington, either. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-B0NE_CruSHeR+Jan 16 2004, 11:35 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(B0NE_CruSHeR @ Jan 16 2004, 11:35 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]about 20
[snapback]47863[/snapback]​
[/quote]
over 200 i am sure

Live at Donington is definitely worth it, Karasu.

My collection stands thus:

Studio albums: All 13.
Live albums: All 4.
Singles: Wildest Dreams
Compilations: Best of the Beast
DVDs: The Early Days, Rock in Rio
T-Shirts: Best of the Beast, No Prayer For the Dying, The Wicker Man
Flags: Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Best of the Beast, Somewhere in Time, Brave New World

and my newest addition: The story so far box 1&2.... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

damn it held hard [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not much new since 2003 for me. I've bought The Early Days DVD, and I'm waiting for my ordered copy of Maiden England to arrive. So my collection now counts up to 23 items (counting the ME video), consisting of 19 CDs, 1 t-shirt, 2 DVD/videos and Maiden's biography. I'm not planning to increase it further in near future unless Maiden release something interesting.

anyone is gonna bid on the twillight brown? only £2K now... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i've got loads of stuff, 300 + , most treasured are :
Maiden Japan - Venezuela
The fugitive - promo cd
wasting love - cd single
Maiden Japan - Peru - blue backcover RARE
Killers - lp from Peru
Killers - lp from Brasil
and much much more......................

About 90 items, including ALL studio and live albums in CD and in LP and the famous Best of the Beast 4LP Box, my favorite item. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

my rarest items are:
Twillight zone brown vinyl
and
two minutes to midnight jap promo

but i also have:
Best of the beast promo box
Fear of the dark promo box
Maiden Mania
The story so far box 1&2
soundhouse tapes X2 one with insert
First ten years japan box misspressed
Bring your daugther to the slaughter "12" white testpress
maiden japan venezuelan press
soundhouse tapes vinyl replica cd
and some other stuff

related i have:
Speed: Man in the streets
Urchin: Black leather fantazy promo
Urchin: Shes a roller promo cover

[!--QuoteBegin-Paradiselost+Feb 28 2005, 01:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paradiselost @ Feb 28 2005, 01:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]my rarest items are:
Twillight zone brown vinyl
and
two minutes to midnight jap promo

but i also have:
Best of the beast promo box
Fear of the dark promo box
Maiden Mania
The story so far box 1&2
soundhouse tapes X2 one with insert
First ten years japan box misspressed
Bring your daugther to the slaughter "12" white testpress
maiden japan venezuelan press
soundhouse tapes vinyl replica cd
and some other stuff

related i have:
Speed: Man in the streets
Urchin: Black leather fantazy promo
Urchin: Shes a roller promo cover
[snapback]98811[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

WTF - do you have any pics to proof that? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Feb 28 2005, 02:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Feb 28 2005, 02:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

WTF - do you have any pics to proof that?  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]98816[/snapback]​
[/quote]

well as soon i can lend a camera i can take a pic of it ( igues you mean the brown and jap promo?)..gonna take some for insurrance anyway...

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Feb 28 2005, 03:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Feb 28 2005, 03:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I say BS until I see a photo on the Brown vinyl and jap promo.
[snapback]98819[/snapback]​
[/quote]
patience is a virtue [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I take one...

Back