Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

boy, do they look like the those middle to upper class developments in China.
This explains that you were thinking of Communism while I was not - when I hear that word I think of the Soviet Union and in this context, building style associated with that era. Hence the mention of the bus terminal building and the concrete giants (namely the Munch museum and the new National Museum).

I don't remember a whole lot of concrete blocks of buildings about Oslo, I remember it looking very traditional!
I guess you explored different parts of the city centre. In and around the parade street (Karl Johans gate, from the central station to the royal palace) you have a more traditional city look and feel.

I think more generally that it is a problem in many Norwegian towns/cities that rather than designing new buildings in a style that fits with the existing style of that town, the property developers too often go for this glass-and-concrete style no matter what. Exceptions do occur, and should be applauded.

Anyone here into Strohmandeln and / or Kosakeln? There are some details re announcing and scoring I'm obviously too dumb to figure out from the Wiki articles.
In case you've been worried sick, I got the necessary info meanwhile.
I'd still like some tips on two-handed Binokel and Marjolet if possible though.

Got a treeload of pears here.

Also trying out an art ass tonight. Let's see how this goes

Edit: art CLASS. That was amusing though, so I've left it

After a bad experience on the casting couch, the #PeToo movement will be born…

So I was browsing for some possible sightseeing for the very limited time off I might have (essentially just one afternoon, otherwise I'll be locked in a conference) and thought "Hey, what's up with Skid Row?"

Jesus. I never before read in a travel guide that you should absolutely, positively not set foot in an area.

I'm in Seoul. Can't believe I picked up such a BS hotel & location for my stay.
Not that I have any excuses, but that's what typically happens when I perform a search via mobile App instead of good ol' pc browser.

Back