Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In my 41st year on Planet Earth, I've finally been told that I need to get glasses.
May I recommend yard glasses…?

images

Prepare for the day when you download a virus onto your work computer and they find out and you have to give a Powerpoint presentation on which sites you visited.
Do not do personal stuff on your work's laptop.
I only visit safe websites so I am not too worried about the viruses, I don't think the company cares too much if I visit websites about music, personal development, cars or normal things. Also many people in my company uses their computers for personal stuff, even my manager.

Try not getting your work computer full of cookies involving women's underwear? :okok:
I never visited any website related to underwear on this computer, so I don't know where this comes from. And I always use incognito mode for normal personal stuff.

Also at one period, on my previous work computer I used to receive ads for some gay cruise ship, where I could party for a whole week on a ship full of gay men only. I never visited for anything related to that on that computer.

Anyone here into Strohmandeln and / or Kosakeln? There are some details re announcing and scoring I'm obviously too dumb to figure out from the Wiki articles.

In my 41st year on Planet Earth, I've finally been told that I need to get glasses. If I want to get my pilot's medical certificate renewed, that is ...
You don't need glasses to fly a plane. Surely you can get a guide dog, who's been trained to fly a plane, to sit on your lap to fly it for you?

Last edited:
Anyone here into Strohmandeln and / or Kosakeln? There are some details re announcing and scoring I'm obviously too dumb to figure out from the Wiki articles.
Not sure about Strohmandein, but I do like Beef Stroganoff and chips. Does that help you out?

Back