Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Whereas I'm working on a translation of a book from the 40's, set in the 20's, have my comfy slippers and checkered pajamas, drinking weak spritz and slowly preparing to go to bed.

Man, you're making me feel too old. Need to go on the town, check out some of the local speakeasies and flirt with some dolls. Put on the spats, dust off my fedora and have a hot time swingin! Those are all still the thing, right?

(EDIT: The book is set in the 20's at Oxford, so the previous paragraph's not a case of my personal and (semi-)professional life clashing.)

Last edited:
One of the best anthems ever, minor key for the main theme, can't get more metal than that
Intro to Blackened uses the same notes - coincidence? I think not.

Going to ask here - how many people are interested in an Senjutsu release party? We can put the album on, talk about it, drink Trooper.

It can be done by Google Meet, which means no installing apps for @Perun.
I'd love to join that, but I'm mildly paranoid about my privacy, so I don't really want to participate in audio and video calls. Plus, there's also the problem of dealing with time zones.

I'd love to join that, but I'm mildly paranoid about my privacy, so I don't really want to participate in audio and video calls. Plus, there's also the problem of dealing with time zones.
I can't help you with these things. I can assure you that I won't be stealing your audio or video (video optional of course)

Back