Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Midnight

E Unum Pluribus
Going to ask here - how many people are interested in an Senjutsu release party? We can put the album on, talk about it, drink Trooper.

It can be done by Google Meet, which means no installing apps for @Perun.
I'd love to join that, but I'm mildly paranoid about my privacy, so I don't really want to participate in audio and video calls. Plus, there's also the problem of dealing with time zones.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
I'd love to join that, but I'm mildly paranoid about my privacy, so I don't really want to participate in audio and video calls. Plus, there's also the problem of dealing with time zones.
I can't help you with these things. I can assure you that I won't be stealing your audio or video (video optional of course)

JudasMyGuide

the Office Block Persecution Affinity CEO
Going to ask here - how many people are interested in an Senjutsu release party? We can put the album on, talk about it, drink Trooper.

It can be done by Google Meet, which means no installing apps for @Perun.

Depends on the time chosen and other variables, but it definitely sounds sweet and I'd like to be there.

Also, I never saw/heard y'all, ever, so it'd be a nice first as well (I actually proposed a video chat some time back, but forgot to follow up on that).

JudasMyGuide

the Office Block Persecution Affinity CEO
Sounds manageable, especially since it's a Friday (if we're talking about the 3rd), worst case scenario I'd join a tad later (but that probably won't be necessary).

terrell39

Ancient Mariner
Any predictions of how long from new lp announcement to tour announcement?
Books of Souls tour was announced less than 1 month after lp released.
We know June and July are booked next year for end of LOTB tour so assume will take couple months off before starting up again so September start at earliest.
Really think tour will announce and go on sale 1 year ahead of time?

Any predictions of how long from new lp announcement to tour announcement?
Books of Souls tour was announced less than 1 month after lp released.
We know June and July are booked next year for end of LOTB tour so assume will take couple months off before starting up again so September start at earliest.
Really think tour will announce and go on sale 1 year ahead of time?
Still think LOTB last leg will be rebranded.