Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wish I’d seen this for the Coverendum. One of Mendes’s best performances and I love the heavy boost they gave the song. Awesome.

Just started to rip the 4th side of Death on The Road. I turned the volume on just now and my kid had played with my setup and changed it to 45 RPM rather than 33.3. Was sort of fun to hear Chipmunk Maiden do Journeyman.
If you want to try something fun, put on Dance of Death and do the same thing to Rainmaker. It turns into top-tier chipmunk power metal!

What would be a good Primordial album for me to start with?
Depends on what kind of introduction you'd prefer.
If you want an early variated album which already has most of their trademarks, and follow their evolution afterwards, start with A Journey's End.
If you want a really-in-your-face-one, try Spirit The Earth Aflame (my favourite btw).
To The Nameless Dead and Where Greater Men Have Fallen seem to be their most popular ones with peeps not too much into extreme metal, and they're great indeed.
Storm Before Calm is an underrated opus with some fantastic stuff on it, The Gathering Wilderness has one of their greatest songs ever but little more, and Exile Among The Ruins is an album I loved immediately but my impression is that it might be more for old fans like myself.
Imrama is a great album too, featuring their only song in Irish but I'm not sure it's the one to start with in 2021.

What say you, @karljant , @Night Prowler, @Perun , and all Primordial fans lurking on this forum?

That's not a Primordial album.

Not too far off though, either.

Primordial1.jpg

Back