Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm going out of town tomorrow until Sunday, and OF COURSE I get a toothache today, and OF COURSE, I'm gonna have to go to the dentist today during the biggest heatwave, 35°C. Fuck's sake.
I managed to go there and back in less than 1.5 hours by taking CarGo (Serbian version of Uber) both ways. Such was my luck that neither car had working AC. Fuck's sake.

I'm going out of town tomorrow until Sunday, and OF COURSE I get a toothache today, and OF COURSE, I'm gonna have to go to the dentist today during the biggest heatwave, 35°C. Fuck's sake.
I managed to go there and back in less than 1.5 hours by taking CarGo (Serbian version of Uber) both ways. Such was my luck that neither car had working AC. Fuck's sake.
1. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, brate NP.
2. It is what it is, you know.
3. What is a mere toothache to someone voluntarily listening to Ayreon anyway?
4. Fuck's sake.

I gotta be honest, all this negativity surrounding the release of the next Maiden album is really wearing me out. I also just don't have the motivation to spend a lot of time here anymore. I think I'm going to take a little break (2 weeks or so) from the forum entirely with the exception of The Crusade of Epics. For everything else I'll be taking a bit of a breather. I'll be back, though.

Until then, smell you later.

- Lampwick

I gotta be honest, all this negativity surrounding the release of the next Maiden album is really wearing me out.
I’m in the same boat. I’m not taking any breaks or anything but I’ve been posting a lot less and only in subjects that actually interest me.

Hope you’re doing well overall and take care!

For the first time, I brought a non-instructor passenger along for aerobatics :D It was great fun. Although I made it easy for myself by bringing a club-mate who is also training for his aerobatics rating, so I had a relatively low risk of flying my passenger sick :innocent:

Janick wore pants with a bullet belt even before Maiden:

- he began to wear them in Maiden since TXF tour (if I'm not mistaken) and on every tour onward since the BNW tour.

Edit: he never wore spandex, only jeans.

Attachments

• janick with gillan.jpg
    janick with gillan.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back