Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Did another aerobatics lesson with instructor today. Intro to Sportsman level competition aerobatics. He was more focused on details now than during the checkride for the rating ....

Something seems to have happened to this link since I posted it last night, because that's where it was getting to:
View attachment 15065

Currently this is what you get at http://www.sabbat.live/ but it seems the pages are being re-organized.
Anyway, thought that might be interesting for @karljant and anyone else into Sabbat. :shred:
When my dad's CD store went out of business around 1990, a ton of CD's ended up at our house as a result and History Of A Time To Come was one of them. I was only 15 at the time and it was cool to discover some underground metal like that. Some pretty good stuff for sure!

That jacket looks...uglier....than I imagined now that I've had the oppurtunity to zoom in :lol: plastic tubes and white zip ties. Luckily most fans wouldn't really have noticed the cheapness when worn on stage back on the SIT tour :halo:

I'm going out of town tomorrow until Sunday, and OF COURSE I get a toothache today, and OF COURSE, I'm gonna have to go to the dentist today during the biggest heatwave, 35°C. Fuck's sake.
That sucks. Toothache sucks by itself, but this sucks hard.

I'm starting a new hobby. Going to email every damn spam sales call center I receive a call from, invoke GDPR and request to know what of my personal data they store and demand its removal.

I'm just sick of the damn telemarketers calling me multiple times a day.

Back