Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Didn't know you were from Serbia. Do you like Wolfram? (a little side note and then we're back to the clusterfuck that's going on)
Never heard of them.

I like Space Eater, Quasarborn, Pero Defformero, Block Out / Nikola Vranjković... The Stone has some OK songs... That's what I can remember from the top of my head.

Ariana, who are among the wisest of the leaders of our board, and well versed in the speech of younglings, come hither and offer me guidance - his words mean toking, right? Not Hitler.

In that case

Is this what you're most proud of, Travis?

I think he doesn't mean it that way. Nobody says "I've been high non-stop these past 8 months" with pride. Bemusement, probably. Bewilderment, even. Frustration, possibly.

I also have a hard time seriously limiting my alcohol intake with the lockdown and two kids, one with colic, another teething, so I get the sentiment.

P. S. - the third possible interpretation was Columbine, which would also make no sense. This amount of grief almost a quarter century later...

Sitting with my ski boots on ... not because I'm expecting to die, but because I'm planning to go downhill skiing tomorrow :clap: (trying to get my feet to remember how it is to wear them)

I saw something when I was walking outside tonight. I was in a neighborhood that I don't frequently visit so I was surprised to notice an airplane in the sky flying lower than I would've expected. Then again, it's probably only 5 kilometers from there to the airport directly, so nothing unusual. The next thing I noticed was the flying speed of the airplane, which seemed unusually slow, like gliding in the sky with little power. And right after this thought I saw the aircraft's nose go up by a few degrees suddenly, and heard what sounded like the plane had let out a sigh, maybe from decrease in power. And for a split second, I felt sure that the plane would stall and fall down not too far from where I was standing. However, it continued to fly stably at the same speed. Everything I saw might have been entirely normal, I have no idea.

Once when we were driving through Fir Park, Lincolnshire, we saw a Hercules behaving very similar to this. "What's he up to?" I wondered aloud. The Boyfriend's response: "From the look of it, following the white lines down the road trying to get to Waddington!"

I saw something when I was walking outside tonight. I was in a neighborhood that I don't frequently visit so I was surprised to notice an airplane in the sky flying lower than I would've expected. Then again, it's probably only 5 kilometers from there to the airport directly, so nothing unusual. The next thing I noticed was the flying speed of the airplane, which seemed unusually slow, like gliding in the sky with little power. And right after this thought I saw the aircraft's nose go up by a few degrees suddenly, and heard what sounded like the plane had let out a sigh, maybe from decrease in power. And for a split second, I felt sure that the plane would stall and fall down not too far from where I was standing. However, it continued to fly stably at the same speed. Everything I saw might have been entirely normal, I have no idea.
Probably asked by the tower to approach at a lower speed. The "sigh" might just be a sudden decrease in power (as you say) and pitching up would be a natural part of slowing down.

I'm not familiar with the speed at which airliners get "behind the power curve" meaning that a pitch-up would cause it to descend faster rather than slower, but unless it was very slow when you saw it, I'd assume they simply intended to slow down - perhaps due to another aircraft, (or a moose :p) being late to exit the runway.

Once when we were driving through Fir Park, Lincolnshire, we saw a Hercules behaving very similar to this. "What's he up to?" I wondered aloud. The Boyfriend's response: "From the look of it, following the white lines down the road trying to get to Waddington!"
One of those who is practicing IFR thinking it means "I follow roads"?

Back