USA Politics

I am reading reports that the house and senate want to reconvene tonight to finish the vote count. That’s the best way to go, get this over with ASAP. Maybe impeach and remove Trump while you’re at it. This has gotten way too dangerous.

Sorry America, I thought the same as Bush earlier this evening and over the past months:

‘Sickening and heartbreaking ... how elections are disputed in a banana republic,’ ex-President Bush says of Trump-inspired riots​

You know what I meant! :p

On a more serious note: I totally understand you, @Mosh. I'd probably be the same if some Serbian musician did the same thing for our own (idiot) president. Luckily I only listen to like 3 Serbian bands and none of them support our president... so far.

On a more serious note: I totally understand you, @Mosh. I'd probably be the same if some Serbian musician did the same thing for our own (idiot) president. Luckily I only listen to like 3 Serbian bands and none of them support our president... so far.
Didn't know you were from Serbia. Do you like Wolfram? (a little side note and then we're back to the clusterfuck that's going on)

There’s definitely a line to be drawn. I knew Jon Schaffer had extremist views and was friends with Alex Jones etc, I am still fine with Dream Theater even if there are members who like Trump. But participating in a terrorist attack against the US is a new level of unacceptable.

EYyyPJs.jpg

Trump has been temporarily blocked from Twitter.
Who in Dream Theater likes Trump?
Shortly after Trump was elected, Petrucci gave a light Trump endorsement although I read that as a very non committal “he’s the president and I don’t know about or follow politics so I support him” response. I’ve heard that Mangini and Rudess are Trump supporters, but have never seen anything definitive.

Portnoy has been the most politically outspoken and is hardcore anti-Trump.

But participating in a terrorist attack against the US is a new level of unacceptable.
Is it really a terrorist attack if they just stormed the building and just stole without killing anyone? Genuinely asking as we've had people storming government buildings almost every 2nd elections and no one called it a terrorist attack :p @Zare can chime in as a fellow Balkaner :p

Imo inciting violence and storming a political building with a specific political goal (in this case overturning an election) is terrorism.

edit: also someone did get killed

Back