Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I felt crappy and tired yesterday and went to bed before 10 pm. I couldn’t fall asleep and finally managed to do so between 1 and 2 am. Now it’s 12:30 in the afternoon and I’m still in bed. Yup, I’m a long sleeper.

I am having an interview about my possible promotion tomorrow at 15:00. I am super anxious about it and went between "I am gonna fucking nail this" to "oh god he's gonna ask me something I will know nothing about and I'm gonna stammer and ruin everything" like 5 times since I was told I was gonna have the interview.

I am super confident I can do the job as there's a long training and it really shouldn't be that hard, but I am anxious about making the right impression on the interview.

Luckily, I have an interview I've listened to from a girl who was in the same position as me and got the same promotion, and I heard it like three times already. If my interview goes like her interview, I am sure I'll nail it.

What about your promotion?

Edit: not a Maiden statement, I don't think they'd know where to start on something so momentous

Just came back from cross country skiing for the first time of 2021. Skied only 8 km but gotta have a soft start. Hardly did any cross country skiing at all in 2020 due to an unusually mild winter.

BlackandwhiteJadedGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

I GOT IT!

Back