Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yay. It means that after my scholarship runs out at the end of 2021 I have another 9 months of employment. It's quite a prestigious position too, I'm supposed to coordinate a major academic conference with some 1000 participants.
I hope you've learned how to use Zoom by then.

I’m considering getting new headphones because I’ve had my current ones for 8+ years and they’re starting to show signs of wear. Don’t know much about headphones, though, have to look into it.

I’m considering getting new headphones because I’ve had my current ones for 8+ years and they’re starting to show signs of wear. Don’t know much about headphones, though, have to look into it.

I suggest Audio Technica. Very good price/performance headphones. I use their ATH-M30X model, there are better versions in the same series I hear.

I've got the M50x. They sound great, but they don't sound very neutral as they're quite heavily scooped in the "mud" area. I mostly use my Beyerdynamic 880 Pro, as they are pretty flat.

Budget-wise, the option between the two that you guys named, The M40x, seems like a good option for me. I will have to test them, though, I don't know how audible the differences actually are.

Back