Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Does the total number of member include blocked accounts though? There could be thousands of clones of Fekso and thousand_suns out there, trying to get back in ...

I like to imagine Thousand_Suns attempting to log in once a day for the past 10 or whatever years

We could monitor that on an older software, and he did do it for longer than is reasonably explicable.

Who's Thousand_Suns? Do forgive me, I'm new and curious.

A mid-2000s member of Maidenfans who hailed from Malaysia and had an affinity for weird, spam-like trivia posts and, for the lack of a better word, quirky way of writing. He also, as alluded to in the post to which you responded, had a difficult time coming to terms with his banning.

Most active posters here, including myself, were not on the forum during his time, and were familiarized with his legend with parodies created by @SinisterMinisterX and later @LooseCannon - where he created polls and made posts that defied logic and grammar.

Some of his posts still remain on Maidenfans undeleted, and can be found with the search function. Any post beyond 2007 sent by his account are actually aforementioned administrators using his account, for example, the legendary what is the longest iron maiden song is.

Last edited:
I also arrived after the event but from what I observed thousand_suns seemed to have a poor grasp of English and a tendency to take things personally. Also managed to get a lot of people's backs up without really knowing how he did it. I'm unclear as to the specific reason for his eventual banishment, however.

But you have heard of Fekso?

A mid-2000s member of Maidenfans who hailed from Malaysia and had an affinity for weird, spam-like trivia posts and, for the lack of a better word, quirky way of writing. He also, as alluded to in the post to which you responded, had a difficult time coming to terms with his banning.

Most active posters here, including myself, were not on the forum during his time, and were familiarized with his legend with parodies created by @SinisterMinisterX and later @LooseCannon - where he created polls and made posts that defied logic and grammar.

Some of his posts still remain on Maidenfans undeleted, and can be found with the search function. Any post beyond 2007 sent by his account are actually aforementioned administrators using his account, for example, the legendary what is the longest iron maiden song is.
He not only had a difficult time coming to terms with his banning, he spent hours trying to get around the banning, futilely. We once had the logs checked and he had attempted, hundreds of times in an hour or two to log in with a banned account. The old admin, Real World, ended up banning most of Malaysia in order to get rid of him.

I also arrived after the event but from what I observed thousand_suns seemed to have a poor grasp of English and a tendency to take things personally. Also managed to get a lot of people's backs up without really knowing how he did it. I'm unclear as to the specific reason for his eventual banishment, however.

But you have heard of Fekso?
Second day in a row you've brought up Bazza...

Back