Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I didn't have it in my previous flat because I was always planning on staying there temporarily and I had very little cash in the bank when I moved in. I doubt anyone living in this building in this part of the town would be so poor that they couldn't afford wifi.

I didn't have it in my previous flat because I was always planning on staying there temporarily and I had very little cash in the bank when I moved in. I doubt anyone living in this building in this part of the town would be so poor that they couldn't afford wifi.
They might have it on their mobile phone only.

Bought some blu rays. Sabaton's Heroes on tour, Priest's Epitaph (lost my dvd) and Battle Cry at Wacken.

I remember seeing Epitaph at the cinema. It was one of the loudest things I’ve ever heard.

11.5 hours till flight. Everything is fine except for a nasty breeze of cold air that is present in all sitting areas. Could definitely be worse, though.

Reactions: Yax
I've just had two back-to-back informal meetings on Zoom and now going tobl watch a seminar on Teams. Later I have a meeting on Teams at the same time I'm expecting an Amazon delivery.

Back