Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Actually, my issue with Killers is just the style in general. It seems like a backward step, not a progression into 80s metal.

I concur with the last speakers, but I think in addition to the title track, Genghis Khan and Murders in the Rue Morgue are great songs. And despite the flak I've given Maiden over the years for replacing other songs with Wrathchild ... I really enjoy the song as part of the album.

In other news, I found that one of the departure waypoints from Oslo Airport was earlier named GOTUR, which is funny because it's obviously a shortening of god tur (have a nice trip). One of the current departure routes is called RIBBE after a much cherished Christmas dish.

There's one around here called UVAVU, which is also the word Vic Reeves uses to summon the Dove From Above on game show Shooting Stars. If you don't already know what this is, don't bother to look it up, it makes no sense to anyone other than Vic Reeves fans.

I concur with the last speakers, but I think in addition to the title track, Genghis Khan and Murders in the Rue Morgue are great songs. And despite the flak I've given Maiden over the years for replacing other songs with Wrathchild ... I really enjoy the song as part of the album.
Those would be the other three songs I was thinking of, yes.

Killers has a lovely atmosphere, a warm oldschool sound that places you right into early 80s London.
I'd imagine going to a Killers headlining show would be one of the best Maiden gigs you could see (if you caught Paul on a good night), just because of the sheer youth, aggression and the intimacy of playing small venues.

One of my upstairs neighbours had the cheek to knock on my door this morning to ask if he could use my wifi since he has to work from home. Absolutely not. I have to work from home too dumbass.

One of my upstairs neighbours had the cheek to knock on my door this morning to ask if he could use my wifi since he has to work from home. Absolutely not. I have to work from home too dumbass.
Is WiFi so expensive that he doesn't have it at home?

I don't know a single person who doesn't have WiFi at home here. No TV sure, but no WiFi? Probably only homeless people don't have it here.

Back