Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I believe belated congratulations are in order, for a joy and a blessing has come upon your house, @Yax ! May you be a good and wise parent and may your Yaxling bloom and bring merriment to you both.

:cheers:

Reactions: Yax
I'd say amazing. He's exceptionally cute (everyone seems to say so), he's a very happy fellow (always keeps trying to smile and laugh at everyone, even if he's somehow unwell), he can manage by himself (so he does not need to be the centre of the attention all the time; but don't worry, we stimulate and cuddle and play with him all the time, so on no account you could say he's deprived somehow), he sleeps well and is healthy. Now his teeth are developing, but he's taking it like a champion. Last week he was sick, even, yet he cried only marginally more and didn't want his daily mixed vegetables (but still chomped through the oats and the yoghurt and the banana as a werewolf would - were there ever a werewolf anywhere who would be fond of oats and yoghurt and bananas, that is)...

But now I'm certainly bragging. :D

What's really bothering me right now is that after eleven beers I feel exactly like after zero beers. Such a waste of money, kidneys, and liver.
And water, of course.
I presume Greta Thunberg doesn't like this.
Well she's a time traveler anyway, according to people informed.

Back